IGNORED

180 Day Limit Enforced at Don Mueang.

wtfname

I read of this before, but not about it being enforced at the point of entry?

It seems to be database driven and if you're flagged for no further entries there's not much discussion about it.

Thaivisa today.

"Im currently stuck in dmk they are refusing entry. Sleeping in holding room. I just flew in from penang getting my third tourist visa there all three back to back in penang. These are the only three tourist visas in my life for thailand. They are saying i have to go back to penang tomorrow. Stay in my country too much !! 250 days..they said limit is 180 in a year. Wondering if anything i can do tomorrow when talking with them. I said 20k baht to show, ticket out of thailand.They said nope doesnt matter computer saying no entry. "

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/955228-3-tourist-visas-in-one-year-too-much/

Archived