IGNORED

Best Value

LOTTELLEE WINNA

OK guys, why not use this thread to post about the best value deals around. This can be based on previous stays or, even better, on current price offers.

Over the years, I have bagged lots of bargains, possibly the best was the 4 star Centra Avenue during their 'soft opening' period - 1,000THB for a luxury 4 star hotel just off bhuakow/LK. The best current deal I have spotted is at the Golf Club LK Metro 498+tax on Agoda, this place comes highly recommended by a number of guys I know who have stayed there.

OK chaps any bargains to boast of, and anyone know of any current places offering exceptional value?

Great idea for a topic !

Thanks mate, with the GBP and the Aussie$ taking a tanking, I thought that sharing best value price/quality tips might be useful.

Thanks mate, with the GBP and the Aussie$ taking a tanking, I thought that sharing best value price/quality tips might be useful.

Please don't as these are my preferred lodgings 555

I have just been emailed a couple of special offers for first week in Dec (I can't comment on the hotels, as I haven't stayed in either), but the prices look good:

LK Premier Residence 3 star - 806 + tax

R-Con hotel @Siam 3 star (right on soi Buhakow) - 806 + tax

lk mansion is good value starting from around 800 odd baht for basic room i recently took a deluxe room not sure of the price in baht but was around 30 dollars australian a night for i think 45 square meter room, fridge microwave kettle, well furnished with desk and nice comfy sofa, great service, friendly staff, room cleaned spotless every day

thanx for the link just what i am looking for,tried to book "Agoda can not process my credit card at this time" will try tomorrow.

OK guys, why not use this thread to post about the best value deals around. This can be based on previous stays or, even better, on current price offers.

Over the years, I have bagged lots of bargains, possibly the best was the 4 star Centra Avenue during their 'soft opening' period - 1,000THB for a luxury 4 star hotel just off bhuakow/LK. The best current deal I have spotted is at the Golf Club LK Metro 498+tax on Agoda, this place comes highly recommended by a number of guys I know who have stayed there.

OK chaps any bargains to boast of, and anyone know of any current places offering exceptional value?

Great topic mate :-)

I booked yesterday the delux balcony room at Golf club,just checked in,as you said a bargain,i payed about 710 baht,all taxes included,via Agoda

ive been looking at Sugar Sugar dont look too bad, rooms starting from 650 baht for small room 750 medium 850 large and the suite that looks absolutely incredible for 1200 a night

Any reviews on Nova Park I stayed there

a few years back and it was OK, I want it

because it's close to Soi 6.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

The best current deal I have spotted is at the Golf Club LK Metro 498+tax on Agoda,...

I agree the rooms at Golf Club LK Metro are a true "best value". I would however give bargain seekers a heads up. This is a business that is truly centered around golfing. Popular with the golf crowd. 

Even though this is Pattaya, I would feel odd walking through the busy bar/restaurant on the way to my room with my short-time tart in tow.  Also, the main doors, access to your room closes when the bar/restaurant does at 2am.

Im staying right now at Golf Club,like it,but didnt know about that 2am closure.

Yesterday i was back to room 3am to find out its closed but luckily there was somebody of the staff inside so opened it for me.But its really inconvenient.Apart from that this place is great.

I just got an email from Centara that Centara Azure hotel Pattaya (on Soi 15 behind The Avenue) is opening on 23 Dec and they're giving a 20% discount.

Tried them for 23-28 Dec and it came up to just over 2000 baht + tax per night. Pretty decent for a brand new hotel in super peak season.

Too bad I'm not going to Pattaya for year-end :(

Today booked a delux room in H Boutique hotel on soi Honey from 02.-05 december for about 26.5eur/night or 1000 baht,via ebookers mob app and promocode: moreapp

I agree the rooms at Golf Club LK Metro are a true "best value". I would however give bargain seekers a heads up. This is a business that is truly centered around golfing. Popular with the golf crowd. 

Even though this is Pattaya, I would feel odd walking through the busy bar/restaurant on the way to my room with my short-time tart in tow.  Also, the main doors, access to your room closes when the bar/restaurant does at 2am.

I haven't stayed there, so I will happily take your points on board. However, generally speaking, whether 'the walk of shame' is any better or worse in a 5 star hotel or a guesthouse is debatable. Personally I don't care what others think, however for those who do, somewhere with a private entrance is maybe better (China Gardens on soi Lenkee for example).

Today booked a delux room in H Boutique hotel on soi Honey from 02.-05 december for about 26.5eur/night or 1000 baht,via ebookers mob app and promocode: moreapp

Excellent value, in a decent hotel, with a top location !!!!!!

@lottellewinna

One question: i was just looking for acomodation from 05-08 december

I have two options(price same same about 1350 baht/night):

-Page 10

or

-247 Boutique hotel

So which of those two is a better choice?

Thanks

Buck 011 - Mate I haven't stayed at Page 10, so not really qualified to comment, however I think that the normal 'rack-rate' at Page 10 is more expensive. Therefore, in theory, you are getting a better bargain or more bang for your buck at Page 10. Standard rooms at 24 7 (dependent on season) are in the region 1,200 - 1,800, whereas Page 10 (I think is from 1,600 - 2,000+). Personally if I could get them at the same price I would go for Page 10 (but check latest TripAdvisor feedback first).

Sleep on the beach during the day and party at sundown. Cost 20 baht.

What's the 20 Baht for? Beach blanket?

-Stay Classy PA

Now this is a good value deal...nice hotel in a top location !!!

Archived