IGNORED

Iced Tea

iluvasians/latins

Stupid question. I stopped drinking sodas now for over 3 months. Have not paid attention in all my trips but, can one get simple iced tea in Pattaya at eateries and take aways? Simple unsweetened where I can put a sweet n low and lemon? Can't drink beer and water all the time! Thanks and don't flame too hard.

Iced tea is very common in the U.S.A., however not that recurrent in other countries.

gourmet_iced_tea_set.jpg

Bottled, canned, mostly sweetened Ice Tea, is  however popular everywhere nowadays. 

I enjoy iced tea as well. I order coke light because I get tired of ordering water and I really dislike the feel from soda. You will find that many times is some kind of sweetened powdered iced tea that I don't enjoy. I prefer a simple iced tea. I find that 50% of the places I go have tea but most are the garbage sweetened powdered mixes. I would very much appreciate a list of places that sell brewed iced tea...even sun tea would be great. Good thread! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Just order a cup of hot tea and a glass of ice. Much better than the canned crap.

Agree...

Lemon??? in Pattaya...   more like lime....

The canned Ice tea is full of sugar... bad for you...

I drink tons of it in the us.   here you can get it most places but they have to make it.  ask for chai yen, mai sai nam tham..... tea cold, dont put in sugar. 

I do this all the time, if you just order ice tea, you get the can which is half sugar.   costs more though

Do not drink tea at home but am enjoying a brand here it's called long Island

Archived