Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

3 nights in Bangkok what hotel guys ?

Jack Frost

I like the Swiss Lodge hotel (change the name in Le Siam) in the Convent Road/Silom Road, They have a small pool, very good breakfast, nice rooms and relatively cheap (about 2000 baht per might incl. breakfast)

Another good hotel is the hotel S15 in the Sukhumvit justin the middle between Asoke and Nana. The desadvantage is that they do not have a Swimming pool, but otherwise excellent situated if one want to enjoy the nightlife in Soi Cowboy or/and Nana.

A another good hotel is the hotel Moevenpiek in Soi 15 (direct the hotel S15. This hotel is very good, has swimming pool and good breakfast, howevr it is a little bit more expensiv (about 2500 - 2800 baht per night)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am staying in the Ruamchitt Plaza on Soi 15, Sukhumvit Road, ( coming to Bangkok on Sunday 27th Nov) been there a dozen times and love it.

Rooftop Pool. Pool Table/Live music bar on 1st floor. And THERMAE BAR below...Wall to Wall freelancers till very late/early morning.

Small fee to take I;D but also very possible to sneak up the rear staircase without ...lol.. about £32 p/nt.......Not the Flashest Place but perfectly placed for everything you could possibly want .

[email protected]

Dude, I had three nights in Bangkok back in August. Stayed at the hotel Icon one Soi over from Nana. Has a decent pool on the roof,there is a lane to the side if it to take you through to Nana.

Never had any hassle bring a girl back.

Decent hotel would recommended it,it's also u dear your budget.

My mate stayed at Nana Hotel what a shit hole his room was.

Joe

I actually booked a couple of nights there last week for early Jan. Good to hear it is a decent hotel. Cheers.

The lane is shut due to building works at present, I stayed at the Dawin small pool but nice place had to walk all the way round to Annies Soapy Massage which is near the Icon.

Do you know how long the lane is going to be shut for?

I like the Column Bangkok. It's close to Soi Cowboy. Nice size rooms, upscale, and guest friendly. It also has a rooftop bar and a nice breakfast buffet. I thought it was a great value for the price.

post-153204-0-94082400-1479946629_thumb.jpg

post-153204-0-47378000-1479946677_thumb.jpg

post-153204-0-81726100-1479946726_thumb.jpg

post-153204-0-96532300-1479946775_thumb.jpg

Have a lookie at the Dynasty Grande in soi 6, just around the corner from soi 4 Nana, prices range from 1800bht - 2600bht according to season, well thats what i've paid in the past, its a great hotel with all you could want, i won't stay anywhere else.

Thanks did stay here some 3 years back & it was ok for sure. Certainly one to consider.

On a budget of that nature I would recommend Adelphi Suites on soi 8 it is a very quite, that would include a very nice breakfast buffet

Seen some pics & walked past some years back but have never given it a try, can you ad pics or more info please. 

I stay at Fraser Suites - soi 11 same rd as Climax. Very good joint with a skybar and restaurant

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I see soi 11 is full of clubs but do not know much about this hotel thanks for your recommendation.

Fuck all those cheap shitty low-class places on lower Sukhumvit.

Banyan Tree Hotel

Sukothai

Shangri-La

Nowhere else is worth staying.  Unmemorable bed in a box kinda places.  Get real, get living, stay where real 5 star people do.

Stayed 2 nights at the BT years back but expensive & i was there with friends from my business world.

Your hotels listed are all 5 star & I have seen pics & even had a lunch in the SL on the river about 10 years ago but these hotels are to expensive in general.

Very special 3 days yes & with a women not the lads.

Grand Swiss - Sukhumvit Soi 11/1.  Brilliant.  Better than that shitty old Grand President.

Never heard of this hotel.

Any pics or more info, thanks.

Last time I was in Bangkok a few months back, I stayed at the Stable Lodge on Soi 8. Decent rooms, ok pool and no problems wth the ladies. It's located well and is well within your budget...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Never heard of the stable lodge, thanks for your recommendation.

I used to stay at Dynasty Inn, always very happy there (no pool, but you can use the Pool at Landmark, just crossing the parking lot of Dynasty).

then I moved to Nana hotel; location couldn't be any better, new Hooters in the building, good restaurant and all the entertainment you need just across the road,  great pool and great Jacuzzi, however

you might have to sleep with some cockroaches' on certain floors.

thaisabai

Thanks for the news of Hotters in Bangkok.

Stayed in the Nana hotel many years ago like 20 years back & it was a shit hole then & fair to say I did not like the rooms.

Thanks.

I like the Swiss Lodge Hotel (change the name in Le Siam) in the Convent Road/Silom Road, They have a small pool, very good breakfast, nice rooms and relatively cheap (about 2000 baht per might incl. breakfast)

Another good hotel is the hotel S15 in the Sukhumvit justin the middle between Asoke and Nana. The desadvantage is that they do not have a Swimming pool, but otherwise excellent situated if one want to enjoy the nightlife in Soi Cowboy or/and Nana.

A another good Hotel is the Hotel Moevenpiek in Soi 15 (direct the Hotel S15. This hotel is very good, has swimming pool and good breakfast, howevr it is a little bit more expensiv (about 2500 - 2800 baht per night)

Thanks for all your advice, well noted.

Tints of Blue sukhumvit soi 27........10 minutes walk from Cowboy :ThumbUp6:

Never heard of that one & Soi 27 sounds far from the Nana area that is the area for fun right.

I am staying in the Ruamchitt Plaza on Soi 15, Sukhumvit Road, ( coming to Bangkok on Sunday 27th Nov) been there a dozen times and love it.

Rooftop Pool. Pool Table/Live music bar on 1st floor. And THERMAE BAR below...Wall to Wall freelancers till very late/early morning.

Small fee to take I;D but also very possible to sneak up the rear staircase without ...lol.. about £32 p/nt.......Not the Flashest Place but perfectly placed for everything you could possibly want .

[email protected]

Sounds fun & do not know this hotel.

Any pics ????

Thermae bar certainly a old legendary place decades back.

Thanks.

Do you know how long the lane is going to be shut for?

No but the had only just started construction were only doing ground work so it could be a long time.

I like the Column Bangkok. It's close to Soi Cowboy. Nice size rooms, upscale, and guest friendly. It also has a rooftop bar and a nice breakfast buffet. I thought it was a great value for the price.

Rooms looks top notch but the location is far out yes ???

Thanks.

Fark Thermae decades back, when did you first go there? I didn't realise it had been around that long.

Fark Thermae decades back, when did you first go there? I didn't realise it had been around that long.

about 19 years back approx. & it was in its prime they tell me long before my old mate took me there.

Dawin hotel soi 4 

Phachara suites soi 6

Dynasty Grand soi 6

Citadines soi 11 , 8 , 23

I have stayed in all these and they are good 

Darwin nice but small pool & not 4 star.

Phachara Suites splendid & stayed here in the past.

Good info & reminded me of this fab hotel.

Top call mate thanks.

Jack

. :Wassup1:  :Wassup1:  :Wassup1:  :Wassup1:

President Solitaire good rates for suites under 100 US and great helpful bell staff with tuk tuk service!

Thank You, John Gray.....PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!! TEXXXAS THE SHOW WITH OVER TWO DOZEN XXX ADULT FILM STARS AND MORE!!!   AUGUST 17-21st IN HOUSTON, TX. @ HILTON SOUTHWEST, WHERE YOU CAN STAY WHERE THE STARS STAY!!  AND ALL THE DETAILS WILL SOON BE UP ON WWW.TEXXXAS.COM OR LOOK IN  MY MAGAZINE ONLINE WWW.HOUSTONNIGHTMOVES.COM OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT 832-563-3699! ALL PA'S RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION!!!

Ok so now you have quite a list from the bros that know.

1. Comfortable

2. Pool

3. 4000B per night is plenty to get a good place.

I think you need to write them all down, look at Trip Advisor reviews.  Then make a short-list for us to bag the shit out of....

Worth also considering which Soi to be on

Soi 8 has a nice UK style pub, a BJ bar up side alley and is more relaxed as it does not have through traffic

Soi4 is noisy bustle which many love, you can crawl back from bars/gogs.  Soi 6 runs off Soi and is only a few hotels.

Soi 10 is only hotels with a nice garden fronting Sukhumvit that you and the chaps can picnic in.

Sois on the other side of Sukhumvit have more traffic as most are through roads but there is much more nightlife activity on that side.

I like Soi 8 and Soi 11 which are opposite each other, and right next to Nana BTS skytrain for getting around Bkk.

Soi 8 - Adelphi Suites, great large rooms for less than 4000, nice pool high up, good breakfast place. Pub opposite.

Soi11/1 - Grand Swiss Sukhumvit.   A cute little side soi of Soi 11. Great activity in this area. Walk to Nana or Cowboy. Climax nightclub down soi at Ambassador hotel for late night freelancers, Levels nightclub even further down. Thermae around the corner.   Exec city view room was great.

If you are into rentals, sometimes a newbie or a Queen wants to go to ST room (per momasan) as don't want to be out of action long. A close-by hotel can convince them otherwise. If you care about that sort of thing.

Ok so now you have quite a list from the bros that know.

1. Comfortable

2. Pool

3. 4000B per night is plenty to get a good place.

I think you need to write them all down, look at Trip Advisor reviews.  Then make a short-list for us to bag the shit out of....

Worth also considering which Soi to be on

Soi 8 has a nice UK style pub, a BJ bar up side alley and is more relaxed as it does not have through traffic

Soi4 is noisy bustle which many love, you can crawl back from bars/gogs.  Soi 6 runs off Soi and is only a few hotels.

Soi 10 is only hotels with a nice garden fronting Sukhumvit that you and the chaps can picnic in.

Sois on the other side of Sukhumvit have more traffic as most are through roads but there is much more nightlife activity on that side.

I like Soi 8 and Soi 11 which are opposite each other, and right next to Nana BTS skytrain for getting around Bkk.

Soi 8 - Adelphi Suites, great large rooms for less than 4000, nice pool high up, good breakfast place. Pub opposite.

Soi11/1 - Grand Swiss Sukhumvit.   A cute little side soi of Soi 11. Great activity in this area. Walk to Nana or Cowboy. Climax nightclub down soi at Ambassador Hotel for late night freelancers, Levels nightclub even further down. Thermae around the corner.   Exec city view room was great.

You cover lots here & some superb recommendations.

""""Soi 8 - Adelphi Suites, great large rooms for less than 4000, nice pool high up, good breakfast place. """"""

Might just try this but how do you get from this hotel to the Nana soi ????

Is there some short cut as I can only think you would walk all the was on Suckhuvit Road.

Thanks for your above post.

Jack.

:Wassup1:  :Wassup1:  :Wassup1: 

I stayed at the Aloft last month..Oct..And am going to stay there again in early April. I used SPG points but the rates are $65-$70usd a night. very nice hotel on Soi 11. I"d recommend it.

You cover lots here & some superb recommendations.

""""Soi 8 - Adelphi Suites, great large rooms for less than 4000, nice pool high up, good breakfast place. """"""

Might just try this but how do you get from this hotel to the Nana soi ????

Is there some short cut as I can only think you would walk all the was on Suckhuvit Road.

Thanks for your above post.

Jack.

:Wassup1:  :Wassup1:  :Wassup1:

I am pretty sure you can cut through to Soi 6 and up to Nana from alongside Adelphi hotel.... Soi 8 is great.

Yup just checked - Chai Saman alley the side soi with Lolitas (bjs) in it, opposite the Soi 8 pub go to end turn left

and it leads into Soi 6.  No need to go via Sukhumvit. Had forgotten this myself actually.  Get a bj on the way eh.

I stayed at the Aloft last month..Oct..And am going to stay there again in early April. I used SPG points but the rates are $65-$70usd a night. very nice hotel on Soi 11. I"d recommend it.

Yes thanks this hotel has come up with some of the lads & its being considered.

Do you have any pics you took of the hotel with its rooms, pool & general areas for eating & drinking.

Please share or post to me if you do & thanks in advance.

Jack.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

I am pretty sure you can cut through to Soi 6 and up to Nana from alongside Adelphi Hotel.... Soi 8 is great.

Yup just checked - Chai Saman alley the side soi with Lolitas (bjs) in it, opposite the Soi 8 pub go to end turn left

and it leads into Soi 6.  No need to go via Sukhumvit. Had forgotten this myself actually.  Get a bj on the way eh.

Fucking hell sounds bloody amazing.

So you come out of the hotel turn right & then right again ????

Thanks.

I am pretty sure you can cut through to Soi 6 and up to Nana from alongside Adelphi Hotel.... Soi 8 is great.

About how long is the walk. Wondering if Nana girls can walk it.

Is that better than walking down Soi 8 to Soi 6?

Fucking hell sounds bloody amazing.

So you come out of the hotel turn right & then right again ????

Thanks.

Walk out of Adelphi hotel,  turn left at the tapas bar (yes a tapas bar in soi 8 too) if you see Lolitas sign, thats the one.  down to end turn left  and that leads into Soi 6.

I don't tend to figure on women in 3-6 inch high heels wanting to walk anywhere. Its a 5 minute walk for us types to soi 4...

Archived