Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

3 nights in Bangkok what hotel guys ?

Jack Frost

I plan to have 3 nights in Bangkok, can any of you guys recommend a hotel for 3 nice nights that will be comfortable have a pool & of course will be good when we take back our female friends.

3 of my mates have decided we are having 3 nights minimum in Bangkok & I would just love to have info & recommendations from you guys here on PA's.

My requirements are Bangkok centre & well under £100 per night that is 4,000 BAHT.

We can do cheap but we like comfort & a nice standard.

So also pics please guys as this would help big time.

Thanks in advance.

Jack.

:Wassup1:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I had three nights in Bangkok back in August. Stayed at the hotel Icon one Soi over from Nana. Has a decent pool on the roof,there is a lane to the side if it to take you through to Nana.

Never had any hassle bring a girl back.

Decent hotel would recommended it,it's also u dear your budget.

My mate stayed at Nana hotel what a shit hole his room was.

Joe

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

My recommendation will not meet your requirements as it is a "boutique" hotel 21 rooms, no pool and some rooms have no window but it is in soi 4 right in Nana action, have to admit I have not visited BKK since the May 2014 events but it is still available for around 1200 THB per night £82 for 3 nights. 

I would strongly recommend the Aloft on Soi 11 great quality and between Nana & Cowboy, great roof top pool

I would strongly recommend the Aloft on Soi 11 great quality and between Nana & Cowboy, great roof top pool

This was mentioned, expensive ????

Thanks.

Grand President Sukhumvit 11

is a big hotel with a range of rooms and suites. 3 pools, gym, excellent breakfast. 5 minutes walk to Nana Skytrain station; same time to Beer Garden in Soi 7. Girl friendly, no visitor fee, but security take girl's ID card for your protection (give a tip); they check you are OK when she asks for it back.

Recommend not book the cheapest room but next one up or better. This is what I do; last time I was upgraded to a mini suite.

Dude, I had three nights in Bangkok back in August. Stayed at the hotel Icon one Soi over from Nana. Has a decent pool on the roof,there is a lane to the side if it to take you through to Nana.

My mate stayed at Nana Hotel what a shit hole his room was.

Joe

Just took a look at this Icon hotel & its looks a nice little place & well located.

Thanks for this recommendation & a hotel I did not know existed.

Thanks so much

Jack

:Wassup1:  :Wassup1:  :Wassup1:  :Wassup1:

My recommendation will not meet your requirements as it is a "boutique" hotel 21 rooms, no pool and some rooms have no window but it is in soi 4 right in Nana action, have to admit I have not visited BKK since the May 2014 events but it is still available for around 1200 THB per night £82 for 3 nights. 

No windows ????  fuck me mate sounds like a fire trap.

Sounds not what I want or my mates would be in to.

Jack.

is a big hotel with a range of rooms and suites. 3 pools, gym, excellent breakfast. 5 minutes walk to Nana Skytrain station; same time to Beer Garden in Soi 7. Girl friendly, no visitor fee, but security take girl's ID card for your protection (give a tip); they check you are OK when she asks for it back.

Recommend not book the cheapest room but next one up or better. This is what I do; last time I was upgraded to a mini suite.

Thanks for this Bonkabit & I have about a decade back stayed there a few times.

Thanks for your info & input.

Jack.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

This was mentioned, expensive ????

Thanks.

It can be as cheap as 2800 baht

Best is to book direct on the Starwoods website

No windows ????  fuck me mate sounds like a fire trap.

Sounds not what I want or my mates would be in to.

Jack.

Just a suggestion, there are fire escapes and throwing yourself out of a window is not always a good escape especially above floor 3?

I stayed Aspen Suites a few years ago. Awesome rooms but only small pool.

Have a lookie at the Dynasty Grande in Soi 6, just around the corner from soi 4 Nana, prices range from 1800bht - 2600bht according to season, well thats what i've paid in the past, its a great hotel with all you could want, i won't stay anywhere else.

I stay at Fraser Suites - soi 11 same rd as Climax. Very good joint with a skybar and restaurant

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

The Dawin is pretty good. Short stroll from Nana Plaza.

Roof top pool is salt water but very small

Fuck all those cheap shitty low-class places on lower Sukhumvit.

Banyan Tree hotel

Sukothai

Shangri-La

Nowhere else is worth staying.  Unmemorable bed in a box kinda places.  Get real, get living, stay where real 5 star people do.

I would also recommend Grand President hotel.

Stayed there February this year and have booked couple of nights in December and January. It is in a great location close to all the action in Nana and Soi Cowboy. You also have the Sky train if you want to venture out to other areas of BKK as well.

My last stay I too was upgraded to a mini suite.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

Grand Swiss - Sukhumvit Soi 11/1.  Brilliant.  Better than that shitty old Grand President.

Have a lookie at the Dynasty Grande in soi 6, just around the corner from soi 4 Nana, prices range from 1800bht - 2600bht according to season, well thats what i've paid in the past, its a great hotel with all you could want, i won't stay anywhere else.

I have stayed at the dynasty inn and always found it good but as you want a pool try the Dynasty http://www.dynastygrande.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I was in Bangkok a few months back, I stayed at the Stable Lodge on Soi 8. Decent rooms, ok pool and no problems wth the ladies. It's located well and is well within your budget...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Fuck all those cheap shitty low-class places on lower Sukhumvit.

Banyan Tree Hotel

Sukothai

Shangri-La

Nowhere else is worth staying.  Unmemorable bed in a box kinda places.  Get real, get living, stay where real 5 star people do.

5 star Australians L Ranger .hmm .ok then..

I used to stay at Dynasty Inn, always very happy there (no pool, but you can use the Pool at Landmark, just crossing the parking lot of Dynasty).

then I moved to Nana hotel; location couldn't be any better, new Hooters in the building, good restaurant and all the entertainment you need just across the road,  great pool and great Jacuzzi, however

you might have to sleep with some cockroaches' on certain floors.

thaisabai

My mate stayed at Nana Hotel what a shit hole his room was.

Joe

The lane is shut due to building works at present, I stayed at the Dawin small pool but nice place had to walk all the way round to Annies Soapy massage which is near the Icon.

I can recommend you Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit Road Soi 15. They have always good deals direct on their website.

Here I pasted a review I have written:

I have stayed here now the last 4 years.

The staff was always very friendly and helpful all the time and made you feel very welcome.

The rooms were very nice, really spacious and the amenities were working perfectly.

Location is good. Just a 3 minutes walk to Sukhumvit Road and to BTS, but they offer a free 3weehler ride. Breakfast was okay and there was no reason for a complaint.

There is one smoking floor, I guess it is the third, if this is interesting for you.

Over all a good deal for the price we’ve paid and they fulfilled all our requests from our booking. Additional we got an early check-in. Thanks for that!

It may became a little bit worn out, but not run down over the last years and the price you pay for it is worth, indeed.

For 3 nights 135 Euro including breakfast.

The furniture & lights are very trendy, but if you want to shave perhaps you will struggle because it is a bit dark.
For sure a boutique hotel where we think about to book it again at our next visit.

Yeah and don't want to forget to mention, the hotel is girl friendly.

I can recommend the place, why fore we were coming back for consecutive years.

P.S.: Pool I have never used, but I think you can use it, but it is across the street, if I am not mistaken. Check upfront if it is essential for you.

Archived