IGNORED

Eastiny Plaza hotel - Soi 8

kludder

Have just booked this hotel for 10 nights, a Deluxe room for nearly THB 11.000 - this is a good price i think?

Now I haven't been able to find much about this hotel in here that is of newer date, so could anybody come with their opinion of Eastiny Plaza?

I know the location in Soi 8 and the noice from bars ect. I did stay at the other Eastiny Place hotel in Soi 8, 2 years ago. It was also cheap and I think ok - mostly for the location.

Was there for the end of my trip in November last year. Really nice rooftop pool for what you pay, we got a room poolside and its the cherry on top being a able to go for a dip with your ST afterwards. This hotel is very popular with the Russians, never bothered with breakfast here as you have the pig and whistle on soi 7 round the corner and its hard to beat that. When it comes to being close to everything at a cheap price this place does a good job.

Eastiny chain scores in my hotel model - in descending order, scale is normalized to standard of 1 to 10, 10 being best ...

Eastiny Seven - 6.9

Eastiny Plaza - 6.7

Eastiny Place - 6.7

Eastiny Bella Vista - 6.6

Eastiny Residence - 6.5

Eastiny Inn - 6.1

Average score of all 3-star hotels in the model is 7.4.

Proximity Index is 3, which means it's within 1 mile of Soi 6, LK Metro, and Walking Street - so well-situated.

Other 3-star hotels with Proximity Index = 3 include 247 Boutique, H Boutique, Maytara, Honey Inn, Tweet Tweet Nest, Scenery City, Sea Me Spring Too, Whitehouse Condotel, Baron Beach, Sunshine Vista, Serenotel Pattaya, Bay Breeze, Flipper Lodge, Golden Beach, Baan Sila, Basaya Beach, Nautical Inn, Boss Suites, and all the Eastiny properties listed above.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Thank you, for your comments, I did order with breakfast included - but I am sure one day I will be too late for the hotel breakfast, so it is good to know that there is a good place in Soi 7 Pig and Whistle - I assume that they have a good breakfast buffet?

I am not too happy about the Russians, but are they still that many there, I thought that they were not that many this days?

Thank you, for your comments, I did order with breakfast included - but I am sure one day I will be too late for the hotel breakfast, so it is good to know that there is a good place in Soi 7 Pig and Whistle - I assume that they have a good breakfast buffet?

I am not too happy about the Russians, but are they still that many there, I thought that they were not that many this days?

Don't let the Russians ruin your good time.

Это пропаганда.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

P&W doesn't have a buffet just a number of breakfast options on the menu.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

That was the first hotel I stayed in over 8 years ago and staff very friendly and helpful i prefer nicer places like old Marriott but would stay again!!!

Thank You, John Gray.....PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!! TEXXXAS THE SHOW WITH OVER TWO DOZEN XXX ADULT FILM STARS AND MORE!!!   AUGUST 17-21st IN HOUSTON, TX. @ HILTON SOUTHWEST, WHERE YOU CAN STAY WHERE THE STARS STAY!!  AND ALL THE DETAILS WILL SOON BE UP ON WWW.TEXXXAS.COM OR LOOK IN  MY MAGAZINE ONLINE WWW.HOUSTONNIGHTMOVES.COM OR YOU MAY CALL ME AT 832-563-3699! ALL PA'S RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION!!!

Archived