Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Anonymous.Singh

Best YouTube channels?

dontpanic
1 hour ago, overseas516 said:

I follow only two vloggers i follow are edward sweeney and dead farang who are both currently in the Philippines and have both done new videos this week.

Both very informitive.

Yeh I saw dead farang's video and was quite surprised how friendly the bargirls were to the camera, both have a no bull attitude although Eddie seems a lot more down to earth than Dead farang.

Leedsmick
Posted (edited)

NDiTV is a very good vlogger, down to earth guy with very good video skills :wink: now also seems to be the latest nightwish endorsed channel

Edited by Leedsmick

BobbyTits

Anyone have the footage of Twatty Bender get a livestream beatdown?

jorgethepussylover
On 29/03/2019 at 16:31, BobbyTits said:

Anyone have the footage of Twatty Bender get a livestream beatdown?

look to quinton tv

cheetzie
Posted (edited)

I like Retire.cheapasia where JC provides excellent information on retiring to Thailand and also other places in SE Asia. 

Geoff Carter's videos are great fun and he meets some nice Thai people on his travels.

Edited by cheetzie

TremontTed

I came across this one..A feminist rolling down soi 6...boo!

dontpanic

^^ I saw that one as well, she claimed it was a spur of the moment trip and the driver just happened to take them down soi 6, complete crock looking for shock value views. Last I saw it had more dislikes than likes 555.

Mr magoo
On 29/03/2019 at 00:49, Leedsmick said:

NDiTV is a very good vlogger, down to earth guy with very good video skills :wink: now also seems to be the latest Nightwish endorsed channel

He's my favourite vlogger too, as you mentioned he has great video skills, particularly his editing. Take a look at his last day of Songkran vid...it's by far the best one I've seen.

Mr magoo.

nzwolfgang

Pattaya Street Cruiser deserves more views and attention.  He’s been doing live-streams going to Koh Lan, Koh Phangan etc and almost does daily live-streams from Pattaya.  He’s got a unique point of view, it’s not just monger shit. 

Whiskyjack

i don't mind Thailand Red.  Last three minutes of this video is pretty funny.

nzwolfgang
Posted (edited)

Koh Phangan 

Edited by nzwolfgang

popeyesretreat
On 01/04/2019 at 12:17, jorgethepussylover said:

look to quinton tv

I think Quintion TV is now one of my top 19 

Thai Bloggers, his videos are different and fresh. Just wish he would have a seperate channel for Thai or Bloggers but they are mixed in with his Viper Videos he is a car nut. 

Barhop

This one got me smiling more than once...TGs having fun at amusement park...no BS commentary...

mast

The best channel by far is back with new content. There is also a thread in the trip report section:)

jorgethepussylover
36 minutes ago, mast said:

The best channel by far is back with new content. There is also a thread in the trip report section:)

yes this number one channel to thailand

cheetzie
Posted (edited)
On 21/07/2019 at 08:06, Barhop said:

This one got me smiling more than once...TGs having fun at amusement park...no BS commentary...

This is hilarious especially at 4.09 where she fires accidentally and the typical fun reaction.

Edited by cheetzie

Barhop
6 hours ago, cheetzie said:
On 21/07/2019 at 14:06, Barhop said:

This is hilarious especially at 4.09 where she fires accidentally and the typical fun reaction.

Am on the ground currently and decided to have a look around the park.  It's on 3rd Rd, just around the corner from where I stay on Chaiyapoon.

Enjoyed it and am glad I went but will not go again because it is really set up for the younger ones.  No admission price so can just walk around and look...

dontpanic

Land of Smiles has now introduced a "Join" service courtesy of youtube, from a fiver a month you can use LOS emojis and priority communication, 15 gets you behind the scenes videos and access to the channel's chat app and if you want to fork out 30 quid a month you get a personalised video.

I like this channel although his videos are way too long as he constantly repeats himself but this if fkn stupid. 

dontpanic
On 31/07/2019 at 20:42, mast said:

Looking forward to pattaya pariah's views on the state of the nation. Although bit surprised a hidden camera vlogger showed his face, I'd think he is safely back in England now anyway. Looks like he got a few fkd up falangs on camera.

SuntanFarang
On 03/08/2019 at 15:18, dontpanic said:

Looking forward to pattaya pariah's views on the state of the nation. Although bit surprised a hidden camera vlogger showed his face, I'd think he is safely back in England now anyway. Looks like he got a few fkd up falangs on camera.

Hidden camera vlogger? I don't hide or conceal my phone and I certainly don't classify myself as a "Vlogger". I didn't hide my face in the last series of videos. And I would say with absolute certainty that the part of England I live in is a lot less safer than Pattaya.

ironfist

Any site that got inside footage of agogos? Been awhile since I am in Pattaya, really miss those agogos especially the ones with shows and pretty girls!!

Asianpoptart

Derco666 on YouTube makes some great soi 6 videos but he sorta disappeared after a few videos.  Maybe they left his body in a ditch somewhere.

Tony Epic Shots a funny Hawaiian guy that shows us more of the club scene and fake markets that I enjoy.  I hope he gets big since he’s advertising a huge 10k sub party in Pattaya.