Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mobdro . Anyone using it in Thailand ?

Hopton101

I have Mobdro on my Tab. Just wondering if it will work over the net in Thailand ok ? Any info would be appreciated .

Works for me. Actually it depends on how fast the wireless is at the time you are using it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Works exactly the same in Thailand as in the UK.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

works well.  phone 4g is much faster than line feed here to condos.  pathetic internet speed to day the least.

Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated.

I looked at some sports programs on Mobdro on Saturday and the quality was poor and the program kept stopping every few seconds. I have 3BB at 17 Mbps.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Amazon Fire Stick with Mobdro load will not load for me, connection runs too slow, although internet ok for basics.

I use it daily with zero issues and cast it to my TV Via chromecast I have True internet 13 DL 1 UP

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I looked at some sports programs on Mobdro on Saturday and the quality was poor and the program kept stopping every few seconds. I have 3BB at 17 Mbps.

you think you have 3bb at 17 and i thought i had 15 megs sophon but it ranges from 500k (yes 500 k) to 9 megs depending on the competing traffic... pathetic and false advertising to say the least... you need to test here testmy.net. and not speedtest

you think you have 3bb at 17 and i thought i had 15 megs sophon but it ranges from 500k (yes 500 k) to 9 megs depending on the competing traffic... pathetic and false advertising to say the least... you need to test here testmy.net. and not speedtest

In this case i use the App on the box.

Regarding speeds. 3Bb upgraded me from 10 (getting 11.5) to 18 (getting 17.5) and i have not noticed any difference in actual speed. Seems just same as before.

In this case i use the App on the box.

Regarding speeds. 3Bb upgraded me from 10 (getting 11.5) to 18 (getting 17.5) and i have not noticed any difference in actual speed. Seems just same as before.

did you test with testmy.net.  i used to have sophon at their 5 meg speed which is probably closer to average but now they only sell 15 megs but i can see it is the same speed... these guys have no scruples

did you test with testmy.net.  i used to have sophon at their 5 meg speed which is probably closer to average but now they only sell 15 megs but i can see it is the same speed... these guys have no scruples

I checked on my Minix box  ( I use a Lan connection) speed test and got the usual  17.49.

I did a testmy. net and got 4.5 Mbps at 9.54 pm. But they also showed other 4 tests (which i did not do) between 7.05 pm and 9.54pm averaging about 9.0 but one at 31.92Mbps.

I use it here on my Android box. No problems at all. Great for watching the cricket which is hard to get normally.

ive just had it on for the last 10 mins sky sports news

no buffering   on my galaxy 5 phone

at home on 3rd rd pattaya using 3bbb internet

any holes a goal

Archived