Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flipper Lodge Soi 8

Tarpon

I'm looking for a 5 night accommodation between BR and Second Road and Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang for my upcoming stay in February. I'd like a swimming pool and breakfast included and not more than 2000 a night. Does anyone know if Flipper Lodge is ok?

Thank's in advance.

Not stayed myself but I've read a lot of favourable reviews. Bang on for your location too

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

LONG time since I've stayed there but it was my regular place for many years.

Rooms have been refurbished since.

Excellent location. Always found staff good. Read decent reviews recently as well.

Rooms at the front are a bit noisy due to music from the bars.

I always asked for a room on the Police station side at the back of the hotel - usually last room on the right on the 3rd, 4th or 5th floor.

Decent pool on the roof with a bar that will serve you food & drinks.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

FL is a good choice. The renovated rooms are in Part B. The old rooms in section A breakfast worth 179 BHT is in the room price. The pool is decent. You can also try the sister hotel Flipper Hous. e on soi 7. FH has two swimming pools and a swim-up bar and a newly renovated pool.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Not stayed there for a few years but when we did we liked it a lot.  Even the breakfast was good, a decent variety of foods and well cooked.  If I wasn`t living on my pension now it would be one of the top three decent and not too pricey places that I would choose to stay in Pattaya.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Flipper house had small flat screen tv in standard room in may. Dunno if you can plug your tablet/phone/laptop etc to it. Didnt turn it on at all :)

• 4 weeks later...

Do you guys know if they have safety boxes in the room. I just found out that I need to bring some expensive medical equipment with me to Thailand.

Do you guys know if they have safety boxes in the room. I just found out that I need to bring some expensive medical equipment with me to Thailand.

The new room have safety box in the room but I think you still have to pay for the wifi and it sucks 

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

Suites in flipper house definitely has safety box, I stayed in the cheaper suite for less than $60 Australian dollar in October.

Flipper is great but you'll have a job securing room in February

• 10 months later...

Flipper lodge was my hotel of choice in the early 1990's for about five years or so and i got to know a number of the foh staff. It must be a good 20 years or so since i last stayed there but i'm tempted to book a few days on my next trip for old times sake

Great spot right in the middle of the action. Get a quite room at the back,  rooms on the street or facing the beach are very noisy. Breakfast is tasty and it's a good spot to sit and watch the girls leaving in the morning. Can be hard to get a lounge at the pool during the day.  TV's are flat screen and have all the ports you need in the back. 

17 hours ago, mixedberrys said:

Great spot right in the middle of the action. Get a quite room at the back,  rooms on the street or facing the beach are very noisy. Breakfast is tasty and it's a good spot to sit and watch the girls leaving in the morning. Can be hard to get a lounge at the pool during the day.  TV's are flat screen and have all the ports you need in the back. 

It's a great hotel, one of my favourites.  I actually prefer the rooms that face the beach.  Yes it's a bit noisy from the bars below, but if you are on high floors then nice view of the beach when you wake up in the morning.  And definately very girl friendly.

Stayed there once before...booked on Agoda for one of the older rooms...Can’t complain really...satisfies all the requirements for a mongering hotel...only thing was there was no in room safe so had to use the safe at reception also the receptionist was quite rude not just to me almost everyone that approached the front desk had to deal with her attitude...apart from that it’s a great hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great hotel great location all rooms have now been refurbished B wing a couple of years ago and the A wing just finished.,rooms are clean and tidy and the staff are friendly.

Archived