Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here

Amme89

Why you should never trust a Bargirl in Pattaya

slashlarue
10 hours ago, aswang1 said:

I think part of the weeding process is a determination if they like the bar life or not. If they do then no matter how much money they make they will keep going back to it.  If they dont like it, then if they can subsist without going to the bar, then they may stop going to the bar.  So, to me, the amount of support really is not the key determining factor in many cases.  

Now you start to get into “personality.” This or would be for any lady you met in any industry. I think there are those like you said who love the life for one reason or another be it money, parting or both etc and cannot leave unless they were forced to. Then there are those who like it but if the right situation/Farang came along they would leave with a push. Then you have those who really do not like it and would like to get out and or find someone to get them out. The first and maybe even the second type may not be a good choice? But if you could find the third type and she were hot it would have the best chance of working. Yes there are exceptions to any rule but the first type wouldn’t be worth the effort ,IMHO.

aswang1
1 hour ago, slashlarue said:

Now you start to get into “personality.” This or would be for any lady you met in any industry. I think there are those like you said who love the life for one reason or another be it money, parting or both etc and cannot leave unless they were forced to. Then there are those who like it but if the right situation/Farang came along they would leave with a push. Then you have those who really do not like it and would like to get out and or find someone to get them out. The first and maybe even the second type may not be a good choice? But if you could find the third type and she were hot it would have the best chance of working. Yes there are exceptions to any rule but the first type wouldn’t be worth the effort ,IMHO.

I also forgot to mention that unfortunately, even if you could divine correctly the girls true feelings on the matter, there is no promise she will not change her mind the next day, week, month or 10 years later.  Even in the west, I have a fair number of acquaintances (women and men) that just seem to decide one day that the "boring" family life is not for them and they just uproot and leave the family.

slashlarue
13 minutes ago, aswang1 said:

I also forgot to mention that unfortunately, even if you could divine correctly the girls true feelings on the matter, there is no promise she will not change her mind the next day, week, month or 10 years later.  Even in the west, I have a fair number of acquaintances (women and men) that just seem to decide one day that the "boring" family life is not for them and they just uproot and leave the family.

Well yeah, I mean you can never tell with anyone but yourself for that matter. My marriage ended after 23 years and I not the one who initiated it. So just meaning who you might have the best chance with it would be with the one who doesn’t want to be there. I think most fair minded ladies would leave if they met the right guy who they really liked and he was serious and gave them adequate support.   

just hanging

so many guys saying the cant trust a bar girls says so much about the guys.   Dont make a simple "date" so complicated

Jaws56

Had a girl answer her phone once and while she was talking shit to her sponsor proceed to continue on with my amorous ways . Found it quite amusing. She did;nt. Needless to say the phone goes off when back in the room and that's her choice. LOL

aswang1
13 minutes ago, slashlarue said:

Well yeah, I mean you can never tell with anyone but yourself for that matter. My marriage ended after 23 years and I not the one who initiated it. So just meaning who you might have the best chance with it would be with the one who doesn’t want to be there. I think most fair minded ladies would leave if they met the right guy who they really liked and he was serious and gave them adequate support.   

I am not actually inferring anything negative or nefarious about the fact that girls could change their minds over time. ...Not limited to girls. Heck, life would have been so much easier if my priorities as  a 18 year old would have been the same as now at 50!

slashlarue
24 minutes ago, aswang1 said:

I am not actually inferring anything negative or nefarious about the fact that girls could change their minds over time. ...Not limited to girls. Heck, life would have been so much easier if my priorities as  a 18 year old would have been the same as now at 50!

I’d be retired and living in Pattaya, not writing this from a frosty 25 degree city in the US.

Wakamada

i can't believe there are people who fall into this kind of things...