Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Amme89

Why you should never trust a Bargirl in Pattaya

just hanging

my bar-girls are different

MikeT
On 11/18/2016 at 10:21 AM, just hanging said:

Do you have any idea how many times I have had girls I took home from a club in LA, late at night, and she called her boyfriend and said she got drunk and will stay with her friend tonight since they cant drive home, while playing with me............ Lots and lots of times.

when I have a girl meeting at my house late, then they call and say they are drunk and staying in becasue they cant drive, I always wonder whos dick she was playing with while making that call

Not sure why you think this is only Thai girls.   I think you had better get out more and watch your girlfriend in the west more carefully.......

I have used the same excuse on my girlfriends, but i wasnt playing with a dick on the other end lol just the opposite sex.. I also used Rain as an excuse and came back late in the morning.

jerry

Just a little story ... 

few years ago i met a girl in a Ban Chang bar . Early 20s , beautiful long curly hair . Bit out of place in BC but she was working in a bar owned by a girl she knew so she was happy there . Barfined her and took her to Pattaya . We had a great night out on WS , we shared the same sense of humor and felt comfortable with each other . Few weeks later i was on another visit in BC when this girl comes running out of the bar and tells me she's going to barfine me and we gonna have another night out on WS . 

She ended up staying for months and we had a great time . Only problem was 'the boyfriend' checking on her by phone every , morning and evening . He had given her an I-phone with tracker so he could see she was in Pattaya ... while she said she had gone back to Udon Thani . 'No darling i visit a (girl)friend here in Pattaya' ... etc ,etc . Boyfriend coming back to Thailand so finally she really had to leave for Udon Thani . 

Didn't hear from her for about a year when one day she calls me to pick her up from Suvarnabuhmi . She was coming in from Udon and would fly the next day to Germany to get married to 'the boyfriend' . She wanted one last night out before 'getting to prison' as she called Germany . We had a lot of fun and she almost wanted to throw away the airplane ticket in her drunken state when we came back to the hotel . Convinced her it would be better for her to go . She already told me the guy gave her anything she asked for and was sponsoring her with 40k a month . 

'J , i know he's a good guy but i don't love him and you and me always have so much fun when we go out ... and he sex not same you' ... lol . I not sure i can stay with him but have to try for family' ... That was 3 years ago , haven't heard from her since so i guess she's still in Germany . Hope all is well with you May ... 

Cheongsam
On 11/18/2016 at 3:10 AM, Amme89 said:

Found this movie right now lol. For everyone who felt in love with a thai bargirl, watch this and think about if she leave your room alone. What you think she will do?  :WhoSaw1:

Guys this vid is FAKE. A badly re-enacted run through the sponsor-calling-while-lady-with-customer scenario. No conviction to either party on the phone. Bloke's lines are too hammy. Sound is too good. Lady face obscured to create impression of authenticity.

Lame attempt to do a different version of the more well known "Charles I not liar" vid from some years ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5GI7-FG7E)

Just another youtube channel desperate for traffic and likes/follows for the 5 social media pages linked in the info.

Johnmclane

I know very well this situation! Never believe ladybar in Pattaya! And especially the very sexy girls! Just an advice, play with them, fuck them if u want even for many days! Tell them what they want to hear! If u love them a little bit, make them happy but never fall in love to them because they'll kill you! If u fall in love of a bitch like them, u're dead man!

They'll stay with you only the time u stay in Thailand but if u think they ll wait for you like they say to all customers u're totally wrong! And u'll have to send them some money by western union every week! And even if u do that, they ll go out and they ll fuck with other customers! Never believe them!

gshine

He's wasting time and energy. It's like trying to convince a meth addict to live in a methlab without sampling the product. Right now, I have chicks in TF sending me photos of all sorts while openly discussing their boyfriends. 

Even those with a hunch of loyalty will quickly turn if the cash flow stops. "Sponsor"  pay me to not fuck other people. 

I do not want to kill your dreams but it's just not likely that you can transform her from afar. You'd probably be happier with one who is honest with you.  

just hanging

"why a bargirl should never trust a farang"  most have girlfriends or wife's and will lie to you about it......farang will lie to you all the time, never trust them

jimpty1964

Bar girl go go girl free Lancer = prostitute.would you trust a prostitute in your home country? ???.these girls are working to provide for family same as every job.pay them. Respect them and move on .if your stupid enough to fall in love with a prostitute then you deserve all you get.can't blame them for taking your money .and most of the time it's the punter that instigates the so called relationship. Wanting something they can't have.or not really wanting it.farang lie far more than these girls.it's no wander they lie back yes there are good girls in the game but hard to find.most are playing the game. And they do it better than most farang

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

QuotaMan
On 8/15/2017 at 2:19 AM, jimpty1964 said:

Bar girl go go girl free Lancer = prostitute.would you trust a prostitute in your home country? ???.these girls are working to provide for family same as every job.pay them. Respect them and move on .if your stupid enough to fall in love with a prostitute then you deserve all you get.can't blame them for taking your money .and most of the time it's the punter that instigates the so called relationship. Wanting something they can't have.or not really wanting it.farang lie far more than these girls.it's no wander they lie back yes there are good girls in the game but hard to find.most are playing the game. And they do it better than most farang

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

This forum is no stranger to guys who always talk about the foolishness of guys who fall in love with these 'whores,' yet there will inevitably come a time when that one bargirl on a trip just happens to tick all of your boxes. Then, despite all of the horror stories read and previous convictions about never falling for the games of these Thai prostitutes, the  little head below takes over and the heart thinks it's 'love.'

There have been forum members who mocked me for describing how the intimacy involved with these bargirls convince us that the girl really 'loves' us. Yet, these same forum members later sheepishly create their own threads asking for advice and help because they, too, happened to fall in love with a bargirl (hypocrites).

I know it is always easy to judge these things from afar, when we are thousands of miles away in our home countries and not trawling the bars and gogos of Thailand. Of course in this state, we are clear headed and not clouded by any emotional connection to a barfine. Very, very easy to cast judgement on others in this mindset.

However, it's another matter entirely when we are in Pattaya.

I consider myself a Pattaya veteran, know ALL the tricks and trades of these girls, yet fell hard for a girl on last trip that I only barfined 3 times. Before this girl, it was 4 years since I last fell hard for a bargirl, and after that nasty experience, I'm pretty sure I swore off trying to find a girlfriend from a gogo/bar.

In fact I developed my own methods of distancing myself from future barfines to protect myself emotionally. Always do short times. Never discuss barfining a girl again after the barfine is over. Never exchange any personal contact info (facebook, LINE, etc.). Be very GFE intimate in bed sexually, but not so much outside of the bed. Expect the minimum of effort from bargirls, and expect the worst. 

So when a bargirl comes along and does things with you that you never thought possible with any prostitute, and that bargirl seems to give all of herself to you, her body, her emotions, it really does mess with your mind, and would make even the most hardened, cynic, and bitter Pattaya veteran start to feel pangs of 'love' yet again. 

When I read the account of many guys on this forum who have fallen for a bargirl, the girls in their situation don't seem to have given even 50 percent of the 'take care' service and intimacy that the girl in my situation did, and still these guys fell hard for their girls. If it happened to me, it CAN and WILL happen to any guy out there.

slashlarue
On 8/21/2017 at 00:42, QuotaMan said:

This forum is no stranger to guys who always talk about the foolishness of guys who fall in love with these 'whores,' yet there will inevitably come a time when that one bargirl on a trip just happens to tick all of your boxes. Then, despite all of the horror stories read and previous convictions about never falling for the games of these Thai prostitutes, the  little head below takes over and the heart thinks it's 'love.'

There have been forum members who mocked me for describing how the intimacy involved with these bargirls convince us that the girl really 'loves' us. Yet, these same forum members later sheepishly create their own threads asking for advice and help because they, too, happened to fall in love with a bargirl (hypocrites).

I know it is always easy to judge these things from afar, when we are thousands of miles away in our home countries and not trawling the bars and gogos of Thailand. Of course in this state, we are clear headed and not clouded by any emotional connection to a barfine. Very, very easy to cast judgement on others in this mindset.

However, it's another matter entirely when we are in Pattaya.

I consider myself a Pattaya veteran, know ALL the tricks and trades of these girls, yet fell hard for a girl on last trip that I only barfined 3 times. Before this girl, it was 4 years since I last fell hard for a bargirl, and after that nasty experience, I'm pretty sure I swore off trying to find a girlfriend from a gogo/bar.

In fact I developed my own methods of distancing myself from future barfines to protect myself emotionally. Always do short times. Never discuss barfining a girl again after the barfine is over. Never exchange any personal contact info (Facebook, LINE, etc.). Be very GFE intimate in bed sexually, but not so much outside of the bed. Expect the minimum of effort from bargirls, and expect the worst. 

So when a bargirl comes along and does things with you that you never thought possible with any prostitute, and that bargirl seems to give all of herself to you, her body, her emotions, it really does mess with your mind, and would make even the most hardened, cynic, and bitter Pattaya veteran start to feel pangs of 'love' yet again. 

When I read the account of many guys on this forum who have fallen for a bargirl, the girls in their situation don't seem to have given even 50 percent of the 'take care' service and intimacy that the girl in my situation did, and still these guys fell hard for their girls. If it happened to me, it CAN and WILL happen to any guy out there.

talk about the foolishness of guys who fall in love with these 'whores,' Whores are ladies that have other choices in their lives i.e. western women (civil service jobs etc.) but choose to sell their pussy for more money not the same in SEA!

There have been forum members who mocked me for describing how the intimacy involved with these bargirls convince us that the girl really 'loves' us. Yet, these same forum members later sheepishly create their own threads asking for advice and help because they, too, happened to fall in love with a bargirl (hypocrites). This is because they are only applying the standards of their own countries when it comes to a lady paying attention to them! What else do they have to go by or judge love by?

I consider myself a Pattaya veteran, know ALL the tricks and trades of these girls, yet fell hard for a girl on last trip that I only barfined 3 times. Before this girl, it was 4 years since I last fell hard for a bargirl, and after that nasty experience, I'm pretty sure I swore off trying to find a girlfriend from a gogo/bar. Love your honesty!

In fact I developed my own methods of distancing myself from future barfines to protect myself emotionally. Always do short times. Never discuss barfining a girl again after the barfine is over. Never exchange any personal contact info (Facebook, LINE, etc.). Be very GFE intimate in bed sexually, but not so much outside of the bed. Expect the minimum of effort from bargirls, and expect the worst. This is a great idea that some should follow, like me!

So when a bargirl comes along and does things with you that you never thought possible with any prostitute, and that bargirl seems to give all of herself to you, her body, her emotions, it really does mess with your mind, and would make even the most hardened, cynic, and bitter Pattaya veteran start to feel pangs of 'love' yet again. It would take super human strength to over come this or you're gay!

When I read the account of many guys on this forum who have fallen for a bargirl, the girls in their situation don't seem to have given even 50 percent of the 'take care' service and intimacy that the girl in my situation did, and still these guys fell hard for their girls. If it happened to me, it CAN and WILL happen to any guy out there. It is always going to happen, wars have been wage throughout history because of women! How about Mutiny on the Bounty???? Pussy caused guys to loose their heads (big heads) and risk it all for some Asian pukie!!!

Edited by slashlarue

Pumpuynarak

Never trust a working girl in any country, they are all basically the same. It goes with the territory.

ShaneFalco
2 hours ago, slashlarue said:

talk about the foolishness of guys who fall in love with these 'whores,' Whores are ladies that have other choices in their lives i.e. western women (civil service jobs etc.) but choose to sell their pussy for more money not the same in SEA!

There have been forum members who mocked me for describing how the intimacy involved with these bargirls convince us that the girl really 'loves' us. Yet, these same forum members later sheepishly create their own threads asking for advice and help because they, too, happened to fall in love with a bargirl (hypocrites). This is because they are only applying the standards of their own countries when it comes to a lady paying attention to them! What else do they have to go by or judge love by?

I consider myself a Pattaya veteran, know ALL the tricks and trades of these girls, yet fell hard for a girl on last trip that I only barfined 3 times. Before this girl, it was 4 years since I last fell hard for a bargirl, and after that nasty experience, I'm pretty sure I swore off trying to find a girlfriend from a gogo/bar. Love your honesty!

In fact I developed my own methods of distancing myself from future barfines to protect myself emotionally. Always do short times. Never discuss barfining a girl again after the barfine is over. Never exchange any personal contact info (Facebook, LINE, etc.). Be very GFE intimate in bed sexually, but not so much outside of the bed. Expect the minimum of effort from bargirls, and expect the worst. This is a great idea that some should follow, like me!

So when a bargirl comes along and does things with you that you never thought possible with any prostitute, and that bargirl seems to give all of herself to you, her body, her emotions, it really does mess with your mind, and would make even the most hardened, cynic, and bitter Pattaya veteran start to feel pangs of 'love' yet again. It would take super human strength to over come this or you're gay!

When I read the account of many guys on this forum who have fallen for a bargirl, the girls in their situation don't seem to have given even 50 percent of the 'take care' service and intimacy that the girl in my situation did, and still these guys fell hard for their girls. If it happened to me, it CAN and WILL happen to any guy out there. It is always going to happen, wars have been wage throughout history because of women! How about Mutiny on the Bounty???? Pussy caused guys to loose their heads (big heads) and risk it all for some Asian pukie!!!

So, you are saying there are no other choices ? No other jobs at all ? No factories, no supermarkets, no offices, nothing at all ??

If you say there are other jobs, but the BG's need to make money, then it is the exact same situation as you described in the west.

Or  keep in mind that she is doing her job. Has nothing to do with super human strength or being gay, just a matter of using your big head instead of the small on for a change.

Well, maybe your girl really IS different :D

just hanging
4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Never trust a Working Girl in any country, they are all basically the same. It goes with the territory.

you dont know any girls that worked in the business that you would trust??

slashlarue
4 hours ago, ShaneFalco said:

So, you are saying there are no other choices ? No other jobs at all ? No factories, no supermarkets, no offices, nothing at all ??

If you say there are other jobs, but the BG's need to make money, then it is the exact same situation as you described in the west.

Or  keep in mind that she is doing her job. Has nothing to do with super human strength or being gay, just a matter of using your big head instead of the small on for a change.

Well, maybe your girl really IS different :D

Big difference between the money they make as BG to support their family and the other job. Which btw most cannot get, especially after being a BG, and tattooed up.

Some of them didn't even complete 2 years of high school.

In the west ill us the US for example. If you are a women and cannot get a civil service job then. Whe shouldn't be working period.

Edited by slashlarue

ShaneFalco
1 hour ago, slashlarue said:

Big difference between the money they make as BG to support their family and the other job. Which btw most cannot get, especially after being a BG, and tattooed up.

In the west ill us the US for example. If you are a women and cannot get a civil service job then. Whe shouldn't be working period.

Sure there is a big difference in how much money they make between selling their ass and working a regular job, but your point was that they had NO other choice. My estimate would be that millions do actually get by working regular jobs. What you basically is saying is that people who work a regular job, can't survive on that job at all...

Btw, what kind of jobs fall under the category "civil service" ?

Pumpuynarak
6 hours ago, just hanging said:

you dont know any girls that worked in the business that you would trust??

The operative word is "working girl" lol

slashlarue
10 hours ago, ShaneFalco said:

Sure there is a big difference in how much money they make between selling their ass and working a regular job, but your point was that they had NO other choice. My estimate would be that millions do actually get by working regular jobs. What you basically is saying is that people who work a regular job, can't survive on that job at all...

Btw, what kind of jobs fall under the category "civil service" ?

Yes and millions that can't get a regular job. Some of which are in Bangkok-Pattaya-Phuket and other p4p locations in Thailand. Civil service in western definition of the title. Bus driver-Cop-Fireman etc, etc.

17hrs2freedom
On 11/17/2016 at 19:35, dd253 said:

Disgusting yet 100% expected. 

So someone pulls a working girl out of a bar/gogo bar and this is shocking? She's after baht, plain and simple.

If that dude on the phone is too dumb to realize ^, good for her. She should make as much money as she can.

MarcusS

I have for quite a few months now been sponsoring a girl that I pulled from a bar, and I do trust her. I don't mean that she necessarily loves me in the western sense of the word. Money and necessity is of course fueling whatever the feelings. 

So why do I trust her?

1. She hardly asks for anything and when she does it's more like a joke and always after I've asked what she would need.

2. I don't videocall to control her, but whenever I call she replies quickly and there's nothing there to blame her for.

3. She's incredibly good-hearted and has never ever made me angry or annoyed about anything.

4. She's an expert in making me happy and knows exactly what it takes.

She moved from Pattaya to Bangkok this summer, is now training for her dream profession, and lives alone. It's not always easy for her.

Basically, all her feelings, whether happy, sad, worried, playful and any other are extremely easy visible and adds to her genuineness.

There might be a plan there somehow and a few tricks learned from the Bargirl's handbook, but if so she's using them with no malice. Very modest and not sophisticated. 

But I guess this is exactly that common story which nearly always ends bad.

Edited by MarcusS

just hanging
5 hours ago, MarcusS said:

I have for quite a few months now been sponsoring a girl that I pulled from a bar, and I do trust her. I don't mean that she necessarily loves me in the western sense of the word. Money and necessity is of course fueling whatever the feelings. 

So why do I trust her?

1. She hardly asks for anything and when she does it's more like a joke and always after I've asked what she would need.

2. I don't videocall to control her, but whenever I call she replies quickly and there's nothing there to blame her for.

3. She's incredibly good-hearted and has never ever made me angry or annoyed about anything.

4. She's an expert in making me happy and knows exactly what it takes.

She moved from Pattaya to Bangkok this summer, is now training for her dream profession, and lives alone. It's not always easy for her.

Basically, all her feelings, whether happy, sad, worried, playful and any other are extremely easy visible and adds to her genuineness.

There might be a plan there somehow and a few tricks learned from the Bargirl's handbook, but if so she's using them with no malice. Very modest and not sophisticated. 

But I guess this is exactly that common story which nearly always ends bad.

if you paying enough for her to live okay, go to school, and help with the family, then maybe she is not playing around.  If your tight on that money then she is, wouldnt you? I would.

whitespider
20 hours ago, slashlarue said:

Hmmm. 95% of Thai women dont work in bars. There are not "millions" of bar girls. I do agree the money is better but that is a choice they make albeit often pressured by family.

Tarl
11 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Hmmm. 95% of Thai women dont work in bars. There are not "millions" of bar girls. I do agree the money is better but that is a choice they make albeit often pressured by family.

Agree with you totally except for the family pressure. Just from my time in Isan I have found the vast majority of families try to talk their daughters out of working bar. 

whitespider
1 minute ago, Tarl said:

Agree with you totally except for the family pressure. Just from my time in Isan I have found the vast majority of families try to talk their daughters out of working bar. 

Actually yes i should have said "sometimes," not "often". It can change from village to village mate. Some villages do seem to have a culture of sending daughters to bars - others, as you say, are quite the opposite.

Tarl
Just now, whitespider said:

Actually yes i should have said "sometimes," not "often". It can change from village to village mate. Some villages do seem to have a culture of sending daughters to bars - others, as you say, are quite the opposite.

Yeah very true mate.