Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

XXL Motorcycle Gloves / Helmet

PapaikouTea

Any suggestions on where I can buy some XXL gloves and helmet? I've been trying to find them here in the Philippines, but luck isn't on my side with only a few days before my trip to Pattaya. :)

Kawasaki Big Bike Shop on Sukumvit Rd between Klang and Tai.

Motorbike Accessory Shop nearly opposite Mityon/Kawasaki Service Centre on Pattaya Tai, about 200m east of Soi Kophai

Helmets Only - small motorbike shop on Pattaya Tai, corner of Soi Kophai

I think there ia a motorcycle shop on the corner of Soi Lengkee and Third road?

Not anymore there's not.

I think there ia a motorcycle shop on the corner of Soi Lengkee and Third road?

XSpeed has moved to a bigger shop on Third Road, between Pattaya North, and Pattaya Central. It's on the Sukhumvit side of Third Road. 

I'm not sure what Honda Big Wing is like in Pattaya, but the Honda Big Wing in Udon has many jackets, pants, boots, etc. In Pattaya, Honda Big Wing is on the Beach side of Sukhumvit between Pattaya South, and Pattaya Central. 

If you're going to be around for a little while, I used a measuring tape, and ordered my Shark Evoline 3 from Bangkok. 

http://www.your-helmets.com/

I transfered the money to them via ATM, they EMS'd the helmet to me. Easy-peasy.

My daughter has a Bilmola Explorer modular helmet that is pretty nice, and not nearly as expensive as the Sharks. She's got a Thai size head, so we were able to find it in stock at the Udon XSpeed. 

Archived