IGNORED

KLM.

noshow

I am planning to go to the UK about one year from now, the last two times I went, it was with BA, they were OK, but the food was awful.

I am flying to Glasgow from Bangkok, and noticed fights by KLM at 28000 Bt on Jetradar.

Rather than buy online, I would rather go to Bangkok, and buy through a travel agency, or is there a KLM desk at the airport?

Is it always cheaper to buy flights online? In the past I have always used a reputable travel agent in Bangkok. What I am really

asking is, if a see a good price online, will I get the same using the travel agency, or the KLM desk at the airport, if there is one.

I don't think you will find a definite answer although in my experience you will usually find the best price online.

Buying ticket a year ahead would likely be the most expensive option e.g. flight to BKK - Glasgow next week is priced THB 25.000 and it may pay off waiting a few month.  
You could challenge a travel agent and see what price he come up with but personally I would prefer to book directly with airline and get full control over the ticket within it's restriction

Archived