IGNORED

WOW! Free upgraded to Imperial suite in Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit

matrix123

I just stayed in Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit for a few days. Got free upgraded to their best Imperial suite! The suite I guess is about 1400 sq ft. With 2 balconies about 800 ft. So, the total area is more than 2000! It also has a Jacuzzi out at one of the balconies. Can't find a spot I could take a picture of the whole living room and dining room together. So, two pictures.

Looks great , can i asked what you paid ? 

Looks great , can i asked what you paid ? 

I only paid a executive room. I think it was 4k or 4.5k THB. Need to double check my bill. 

• 5 months later...

I just stayed in Sofitel Sukhumvit and got another free upgrade again. This time, not to their best room but it is still very nice! I specially like the round bathtub.hotel2.pnghotel3.pnghotel1.png

• 1 month later...

How did you get the upgrade? Who did you book with? Are you a member of Le Club Accor etc etc?

RAZZ

9 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

How did you get the upgrade? Who did you book with? Are you a member of Le Club Accor etc etc?

RAZZ

Yes, I am Accor plus member and stayed there numbers of time since they opened about 5 years ago.

OK thanks...The are two reasons I wanted to go...one is I saw that hotel being built over a number of years awas right next to Ruamchitt Plaza hotel and was a beer bar location.

The other reason is this:

SOFITEL GIRL 2.jpg

SOFITEL GIRL.jpg

5 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

OK thanks...The are two reasons I wanted to go...one is I saw that hotel being built over a number of years awas right next to Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel and was a beer bar location.

The other reason is this:

SOFITEL GIRL 2.jpg

SOFITEL GIRL.jpg

3p, 4p, 5p or more is fine in Sofitel. They don't even ask for girls' ID!

Those girls work in the Club Millesime Lounge.

I briefly met the one I posted a few years ago. Great English - has been to the UK on holiday - she used to have a piss head O&G British bf - from Newcastle if my memory is correct.

Would be great wife material!

RAZZ

12 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

Those girls work in the Club Millesime Lounge.

I briefly met the one I posted a few years ago. Great English - has been to the UK on holiday - she used to have a piss head O&G British bf - from Newcastle if my memory is correct.

RAZZ

I am not so sure I met any of them. The  first time I stayed in Sofitel Sukhumvit was about 5 years ago when they just opened. So far, almost all of the staffs at their Millesime Lounge left! Only one the butlers and one of the girls in the lounge still work there. The picture was not taken in the lounge. Could be in the French restaurant on the top floor (I only been there once so I am not so sure).

That's good if only in the restaurant/bar.

I'll take a stroll up there  :wub:

RAZZ

• 2 months later...

got a web link to the hotel?

• 2 months later...

I just stayed in sofitel and got upgarded to the same room again (with the round bathtub). They also serve very nice breafast in the morning! breakfast1.jpg.707d50c24a0d8c7bfd0daaa5ba2c6619.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link,,the price you gave was in low season, the rate now is $211 US all in. That's 6,910 baht!

does this come with a short time from baccara?

no thanks!

29 minutes ago, weblo said:

Thanks for the link,,the price you gave was in low season, the rate now is $211 US all in. That's 6,910 baht!

does this come with a short time from Baccara?

no thanks!

The one I stayed with a round bathtub is a Opera Suite. The rate now is about 25000 Baht. You could do numbers of short time from Baccara! :D

• 1 year later...

Have 6 nights in a Club Millesme room in March, hopefully I'll be upgraded to a Prestige Suite as an Accor Gold.

Anyone had luck getting a Hj or other extras while getting a massage here?

Archived