IGNORED

Old golfing pics.

Skalliwag

attachicon.gif013.jpg

Hang on a minute...what does "OB" mean again?

attachicon.gif052.jpg

Wangjung...never again

Wangjuntr.Was one of the first groups after it opened.Will find pics.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wangjuntr.Was one of the first groups after it opened.Will find pics.

Crazy weird...2 greens on every hole, restaurant was fucked, greens were rooted, 2 of us got bloke caddies, the females looked like straight off the tractor, we had to use a small truck (see pic) to get to the clubhouse....and an hour and a half from Pattaya

047.jpg

transport to clubhouse from carpark

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Some pics of Siam Country Club prior to the rebuild to turn it into what is known now as the Old Course, some change aint it.It is difficult to recognize some of the holes even though they follow the same shape as the new ones ( more or less )

SCC # 3.jpg

SCC # 5.jpg

SCC # 6.jpg

This lot not all that old but of the construction phase of Siam Waterside. For thosse that have played there the third pic is looking back down what is now the 9th fairway, the big tree is the tree now on the left side of the 8th green.

DSCN0382.JPG

DSCN0383.JPG

DSCN0385.JPG

DSCN0393.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Some nice looking courses there, I've only been to Pattaya once back in January 2016,fell in love with the place, having been to chiang mai and Phuket previously. I played Laem Chabang, Bangpra, Treasure hills, Pattana, St Andrews 2000, looking forward heading back there in march with 4 mates to play

Balck mountain, Pleasant Valley, Siam old course & plantation, Khao Khaew, Phoenix, St andrews and Bangpra. ill try get some photos uploaded of the courses, and caddies.

Some nice looking courses there, I've only been to Pattaya once back in January 2016,fell in love with the place, having been to chiang mai and phuket previously. I played Laem Chabang, Bangpra, Treasure hills, Pattana, St Andrews 2000, looking forward heading back there in march with 4 mates to play

Balck mountain, Pleasant Valley, Siam old course & plantation, Khao Khaew, Phoenix, St andrews and Bangpra. ill try get some photos uploaded of the courses, and caddies.

Isn't Black Mountain near Phuket?

Isn't Black Mountain near Phuket? Hua Hin?

Correct...Phuket has RED mountain and BLUE canyon......so confusing

Great photos everyone, especially Farcanal. Share the love of the game and great choice of courses. If I am going half way round the world, I'm going to do it right. Get the right mix of great golf and great entertainment and you can't go wrong. Will post some pics tomorrow. Courses and caddies, 3 days to go and I'm there for a week. Anyone around?

Great photos everyone, especially Farcanal. Share the love of the game and great choice of courses. If I am going half way round the world, I'm going to do it right. Get the right mix of great golf and great entertainment and you can't go wrong. Will post some pics tomorrow. Courses and caddies, 3 days to go and I'm there for a week. Anyone around?

Cheers mate.

I've got heaps more, just need some time to get 'em in here.

Archived