Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The auld enemy

wangotango

Where would be the best place to watch Scotland v England match ( if it's being televised in pattaya ) preferably on a big screen ? 

p.s. I'm a glutton for punishment  :Cross_Fingers:

keeping the dream alive !!!

Try Retox on soi Lengkee, you may be outnumbered by English fans but unless you behave badly, you should have no problems unless Scotland win 5555555555555.

Try Retox on soi Lengkee, you may be outnumbered by English fans but unless you behave badly, you should have no problems unless Scotland win 5555555555555.

well in that case I think I'll have no problems  :Drunk:

Although England will be favourites to win its not a foregone conclusion,Scotland will be up for this one,and even if they miss out on qualifying by a wide mark a win against England in either the home or away game will be relished.

For all their shittness in the Euros England are not particularly easy to beat,especially at home,so its an England win i reckon!

R.I.P. SCOTLAND    :DeadHorse2:

I thought it was a good game given it being a derby between two sides not enjoying the best of form. I’ve seen England play worse and Scotland were ok until the final 3rd of the pitch and match. The continuing mystery as to how Sterling became a professional footballer lives on.

England won pretty comfortably though not exactly impressive. Scotland haven't qualified for a major tournament for close to 20 years and unfortunately it could be another 20 given how few good players have been produced.

When you think back to the 70/80s when the likes of Dalglish, Souness, Hansen, Robertson, Gemmil,Jordan, McQueen etc etc were doing there stuff it really is a sad state of affairs

To clarify just how much Scottish players standards have diminished:

In the 1982 WC squad in Spain:

• We had 6 players who had won the European Cup with their clubs
  • 2 players who played in the losing side in the European Cup final for their clubs
  • 1 player who won the EUFA cup with his club
  • 1 player who lost in the final of the EUFA cup with his club
  • A year later (1983) we had 3 players who won the Cup Winners Cup with their club

The decline is pretty startling

To clarify just how much Scottish players standards have diminished:

In the 1982 WC squad in Spain:

• We had 6 players who had won the European Cup with their clubs
  • 2 players who played in the losing side in the European Cup final for their clubs
  • 1 player who won the EUFA cup with his club
  • 1 player who lost in the final of the EUFA cup with his club
  • A year later (1983) we had 3 players who won the Cup Winners Cup with their club

The decline is pretty startling

But supporters still follow them in their thousands,the team is currently shit but the supporters arn`t!

Actually editing this post slightly,the scotland fans made a right mess of a rememberance tribute in trafalgar square yesterday....of all days

R.I.P. SCOTLAND    :DeadHorse2:

Just curious as to where you watched it in the end? If you seen it live that is..

Nicola Sturgeon is demanding they play the game again until she gets the result she wants.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Nicola Sturgeon is demanding they play the game again until she gets the result she wants.

:LOL2:

To Vimto................did you see the English supporters fighting among themselves??......Of did you miss that?

To Vimto................did you see the English supporters fighting among themselves??......Of did you miss that?

No i didnt but whats new,they`ve had a bad reputation for years unfortunately!

Archived