IGNORED

Hotel Recomendation (Leaning Baraquda)

NekkoDS

First I have got to say that this is a great board and community. 

I have read though the posts from about 2015 to get a better idea of which hotel to book on my first Pattaya trip.  I think the Baraquda fits my criteria but I wanted to see if there were any other suggestions.  I also looked into LK Empress, Sea Me Spring 1-3 and Sandy Spring.  I have my criteria below and would appreciate any input.  Thanks!

Dec 26-30

Cost: $100USD(3500baht) or less

GF: 18-20 ok (sounds like LK and Sea Me Spring are not ok)

Walking Distance to WS

Quite as I am a lite sleeper

• 2 weeks later...

Her amazing database :-P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Areca for me every time. I stayed Baraquda for my first trip. It is nice and the rooms are quirky with the way they are set up but just prefer Areca for location facilities and price. The pools are much better at Areca. Make sure you stay in the Evergreen wing though.

Archived