IGNORED

Tracking piece" coin size " connect to your Smartphone to find the object....

david555

Can be used for any object to track ....(could give your Thai Gf  as" keyholder "  )  :Think1:  :LOL2:  

new_coincomparison-44d0bdeaf9b5fb19557d1c3b245252a9.png

The video : 

https://buy.thetrackr.com/intl/gu/atlas/01/?utm_source=3037&utm_medium=328&utm_term=46421680&utm_content=321&utm_campaign=GU&aff_id=3037&camp_id=12161&clk_id=46421680&sub_id=328

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I have read where this has a very short range which they dont tell you about

just hanging, on 04 Nov 2016 - 11:56 AM, said:

So for 29 €  you expect  satellite covering .?. :GoldenSmile1: ., those things can be good used  for some other applications ..... only need a little bit creativity thinking....

for many other options this item can help :

https://youtu.be/0Ep8XHtsq8A

Example how it  found back a bike 10 days "missing "

https://youtu.be/LIMe8cvidGg

Example hoe found back a bike 10 days "missing "

https://youtu.be/LIMe8cvidGg

yep, if someone steals you bike in Jomtien and its in burakau, then your fucked, but if someone says it is within 100 or so yards from the corner of pattaya thia and second road your good.   finding keys in house will work.    they forget to mention this in the bike finding example on that site.   I was gonna get one till my friend researched it, and unless you are close then it doesn't work

so in the OPs post, using it for your girlfriends key-ring will only work if she is next door.  Just pointing that out before people rush to buy it, wish if was true

yep, if someone steals you bike in Jomtien and its in burakau, then your fucked, but if someone says it is within 100 or so yards from the corner of pattaya thia and second road your good.   finding keys in house will work.    they forget to mention this in the bike finding example on that site.   I was gonna get one till my friend researched it, and unless you are close then it doesn't work

so in the OPs post, using it for your girlfriends key-ring will only work if she is next door.  Just pointing that out before people rush to buy it, wish if was true

Meaning if you are cruising around area by co- incidence ,a few days , weeks ,month ,later , and comes in the area  the tracker warns you ..... ,seems  you need to program that  search on the internet .

I think need the manual to see all the possibility's and a certain (low) level internet skills .... as some even have trouble to change passwords :GoldenSmile1:

PS: about GF :

so finally catching that cheating neighbor ...., you saw always looking her. :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

I use this one "Nut 2 Smart Tracker" bought it on ebay for 8 US$.

When no money... she no give honey! 

Can be used for any object to track ....(could give your Thai Gf  as" keyholder "  )  :Think1:  :LOL2:  

So what is your cut for each one sold?

@#9  Gone-east

Advanced Pattaya Warrior :So what is your cut for each one sold?

So you think that all are after making money out of other board members...when  posting something ..?
So that should many make like named Pimps, who promoting certain girls or Soi 6 bars..this.by the way you think all posts on P.A. are for moneywise  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1: 

Surprisingly to you maybe,  I am just giving the info..as I like gadgets .....i can manage my permanent stay here ,no need to work (anymore ..).  Hope same for you....!

Archived