Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any NBA (US Basketball) fans?

Jtlexington

I watched a couple of games during breakfest at Retox sports bar in soi Honey... and when I got home a couple of days ago I had 12 games recorded... IN 4 days I saw them all... yeah I'm a big NBA fan... but since Durant joined the GSW I really hate that team... still I like to see all teams play... especially the Spurs... How Popvich manages to make a team year in year out while a lot of his contributing pieces leave... respect...

18 minutes ago, Alexxxxxx216 said:

I watched a couple of games during breakfest at Retox sports bar in soi Honey... and when I got home a couple of days ago I had 12 games recorded... IN 4 days I saw them all... yeah I'm a big NBA fan... but since Durant joined the GSW I really hate that team... still I like to see all teams play... especially the Spurs... How Popvich manages to make a team year in year out while a lot of his contributing pieces leave... respect...

My favorite NBA team for years....Spurs!!

THis year especially is amazing... no Leonard/Parker... he looses Simmons and Dedmon and still they are 3rd ranked in the difficult West... how that organisation does it...

• 2 months later...

We are halfway in the season any bets on who will play finals?

Unfortunately I think the Golden state Warriors will ( easily ) beat the Rockets for the west spot. And I'm not a cavs believer anymore too many pieces are just not upper rier level. Lebron is good, but I think it will be Boston after a hard fought series...

Where the GSW will sweep or 4-1 beat them easily...

GSW will sweep the Cavs.

I don't think Boston has the ability to beat the Cavs in a 7 game series.

6 hours ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

GSW will sweep the Cavs.

I don't think Boston has the ability to beat the Cavs in a 7 game series.

You seen the Cavs play recently!

You seen the Cavs play recently!
I have. They'll sort their issues come the finals.

I don't think Boston has enough points in em to beat the Cavs. And even though they have the best D in the comp atm, there's no way they restrict the Cavs enough to beat them in 7.

Either way, GSW sweeps whomever makes the finals anyways.

17 minutes ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

I have. They'll sort their issues come the finals.

I don't think Boston has enough points in em to beat the Cavs. And even though they have the best D in the comp atm, there's no way they restrict the Cavs enough to beat them in 7.

Either way, GSW sweeps whomever makes the finals anyways.

Can’t argue with that!

boston will not beat the cavs. either wizards or toronto can take out the celtics. cavs are gonna get crushed by warriors again

GSW will win: no doubt.

But defense wins tittles, offense doesn't... I believe in the celtics over Cavs, Raptors ( no I don't include wizards ) because of their ability to win a game in defense I think...

Same reason why GSW are so scary good... they not only have the offense but also the defense...

I jsut saw the new Cavs squad play on a recorded game 2 days ago ( kicking the celtics ass )and I like the changes, but I still would put my money on Celtics...

• 2 months later...

A couple of games in the playoffs... West: still think GSW even with Curry not at his best for the run... Its going to be hard fought against Rockets in the conference finals, but I still see them repeating.

In the east: pfffhhh, Cavs look so weak, Celtics have too many injuries. Raptors or 76'ers? Anyways whoever comes out of the east will normally be swept by the west ( unless someinjuries or suspensions happen - Yes I am talking to you D. Green ).

Looking very much forward to CF: GWS vs. Rockets :-)

• 11 months later...

With the playoffs starting Saturday, nba.com is offering a free 7-day trial, then 370B / month. You can watch all games, of course. live or delayed and you can even hide the scores from the menus if you don't want to know results before watching. In the first round there are 4 games every weekend day and 3 or so most weekdays. I think I'm gonna sign up and enjoy my week camped in at home avoiding the water madness outside! Anyone else tempted by this? I have a playstation 4, so i would also be able to watch it nice and clear on my big Samsung tv.

Giannis is da man.  Go Bucks!

Retired

On 23/01/2017 at 06:45, Baron of Beef said:

That's why I laugh my ass off when someone like Klay Thompson say shit like "this is a MAN's game" then go out and whine because the physical defense in the finals got the better of his team. The warriors like to pretend they're hardcore, but they're finesse players and historically those kinds of players wilt in the playoffs. Teams like san antonio, the pistons old school celtics etc usually batter them and steal their lunch money. 

This post did not age well.

Klay Thompson is the best wing defender in basketball and already has as many tiles as the 80’s Celtics and more than those “bad boy” Piston teams. 

• 2 months later...

I'm a Miami Heat fan. We had some great time with shaq, alonzo and lebron.

Unfortunately the team we have at the moment sucks. Quite annoying to watch.

Archived