IGNORED

Food poisoning.

Eskorteprinsen

Hi.I had a great meal at Zaika,the indian restaurant.

I am very sure I got food-poisoned there.I have talk to the people

at my hotel(LK Metropole) and they say they have not heared anything from other guests.

I think I have been to the toilet,at least 40+ times,in the last 12 hours....amd counting.

I usually never got sick from eating food,but there must have been something very bad I have eaten.

Just wanted to share....

Your going to have to go and see the doctor.

Food poisoning usually only last for maximum of 4 hours.

Make sure you get a B12 injection as well.

Food poisoning usually takes 24/36 hours to show up . Hard to tell where you picked it up (if it's food poisoning at all) .

Not really fair to put the blame on a restaurant that might have got nothing to do with it .

Hope you have a quick recovery .  

Make sure you replace all the fluids and electrolytes you are losing. Good luck for a speedy recovery. 

www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/food-poisoning/.../con-2003170... Mayo Clinic

Food poisoning symptoms, which can start within hours of eating contaminated food, often include nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Most often, food poisoning is .

https://medlineplus.gov› Medical Encyclopedia

Oct 27, 2015 - Symptoms from the most common types of food poisoning will often start within 2 to 6 hours of eating the food. That time may be longer or shorter, depending on the cause of the food poisoning. Possible symptoms include: Abdominal cramps.

Food poisoning usually takes 24/36 hours to show up . Hard to tell where you picked it up (if it's food poisoning at all) .

Not really fair to put the blame on a restaurant that might have got nothing to do with it .

Hope you have a quick recovery .  

Agree, although its the only place I have eaten besides my hotel.I feel better now,but my ass hurts like hell....

I have got some pills,so I have feeling much better,but I must be almost empty of fluids.Also got some electrolytes,

which I mixed with water.I will try to have a meal now,and see if its,can remain in my stomach.

60+ times to the toilet,in the past 24 hours,have taken its toll on me.

Just rest up and lay low for a day or 2 - let your body recover.

And keep up the water.

Once recovered get yourself a barfine and have some fun

It doesn't take much to get food poisoning. An improperly washed utensil, especially one used for cutting chicken can do it. The only time I ever had it was in Canada, and I've lived here for decades, so I wouldn't be quick to blame the restaurant. 

BTW, you could check online or even better drop into a clinic, but your symptoms don't sound like typical food poisoning to me.

Just rest up and lay low for a day or 2 - let your body recover.

And keep up the water.

Once recovered get yourself a barfine and have some fun

I have recovered,but still feel a little tired.Going home tomorrow,

so I will have one last night to party!

sucks big time but the best diet for rapid weight loss

That's Karma for saying all those shitty things about Thais.

True.

Archived