Suiker

SAIGON => which bar...

storytime

I think you'll have to find out yourself as there aren't girlie bars like in pattaya.

moustache

Bui Vien is the cheap backpackers area and there are less and less girls bars there.

If you're can afford higher quality you should go in the Japanese area, beginning of Le Thanh Ton — the part that's nearby Vincom Center — down the little alleys. 

baoga

Besides the Bui Vien, you can check on Korean/Japanese area, in Thai Van Lung/Hai Ba Trung/Le Thanh Ton streets

Dr MA

Hello Baoga and Moustache,

Please do try and provide more detailed information and share your experiences in these areas.

I am planning for my first trip and this info will be quite valuable to me.

Thanks in advance!

moustache

I lived in Sai Gon for several years and although I was a big fan of Bui Vien, I used to go down the little alleys of Le Thanh Ton quite often. Girls are more expensive here — about 2,000,000+ VND ST versus 1,000,000 VND ST on Bui Vien — but worth it. Many Japanese style stunners. This area is mostly intended to Japanese expats so the service is adapted to this specific culture.

At the beginning of Le Thanh Ton (around here) you'll see many Japanese restaurants and massage parlors. You'll see also 2 or 3 small alleys on the south side, it's called "Hems" in Vietnamese. Go down these alleys, you'll see bars. Just take a look at these places and try the ones that look good to you. Back in the time I used to go to Angel Kiss often but it was a few years ago and Vietnam is changing pretty quickly.

Make sure to visit Bui Vien as well. There are getting less and less girls bars there but it's still fun, you can drink and eat snacks for super cheap. A few freelancers there, at the GO2 Bar disco for example.

dk91745

Anyone been to Lush recently? Any FL there and if so what's the going rate? Will be in hcmc aug 31-sept 3rd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shorty
2 hours ago, dk91745 said:

Anyone been to Lush recently? Any FL there and if so what's the going rate? Will be in hcmc aug 31-sept 3rd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anything decent won't go for less than USD$100 ST from Lush, because there are plenty of guys willing to pay it.

Itsgat

was recently in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and beware of this bar..... sorry I don't remember the road name but it's in the city near the river and it's called Bar 29. Totally a girly bar, none of the ladies were young, good looking or thin. The worst part is the pressure to buy lady drinks. Even though I bought a lady drink she asked for money as she claims she gets no salary, then the boss wants a drink. When she realised I was going to leave she took her drink and swore at me. AVOID BAR 29 

whoru90

Id recommend bar areas away from bui vien, the hooker bars are a bit sketchy, i was talking to one girl who said she was indentured to the bar, said she owed 1200$.