IGNORED

Trip to Cambodia on a Tourist Visa

pseasnain

Apologies if this has been asked before. I'm going to Thailand for 6 weeks on June 15 2017. Do I need a multiple entry visa if I'm going to Cambodia (by plane) for a week after 2 weeks or will I get a new 30 days visa from immigration when I arrive back into Bangkok after the week in Phnom Penh? I know you only get 15 days if arriving on foot but I will be flying back on an international flight.

Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

You will get another 30 days visa .... Happy days .

You will get another 30 days visa .... Happy days .

Brilliant thanks for the info and have a 'bla' on me ...Up the Deise :-)

Brilliant thanks for the info and have a 'bla' on me ...Up the Deise :-)

Had my two Blaa this morning .... The only city in the world produces it .. Lol . Hopefully the Deise will win the all Ireland next year or so . Tired of waiting , last time they won in 1959 , I was born in 1960 . Need to win one before I passed away .. 5555

Had my two Blaa this morning .... The only city in the world produces it .. Lol . Hopefully the Deise will win the all Ireland next year or so . Tired of waiting , last time they won in 1959 , I was born in 1960 . Need to win one before I passed away .. 5555

Came close a few times but hard to get over the Kilkenny and Tipp hurdles

Came close a few times but hard to get over the Kilkenny and Tipp hurdles

Yeah , Tipp looks like they will win the all Ireland's for few years with the brilliant young players they have got . We Deise hates the cats , lol .... There was four Deise drinking at the table in Spain or Portugal when England was playing in the Euro , BBC or ITV man came over to the table asking if they hope England to beat Portugal , the Deise man replied , the only one I want England to beat is Kilkenny ... Lol

Yeah , Tipp looks like they will win the all Ireland's for few years with the brilliant young players they have got . We Deise hates the cats , lol .... There was four Deise drinking at the table in Spain or Portugal when England was playing in the Euro , BBC or ITV man came over to the table asking if they hope England to beat Portugal , the Deise man replied , the only one I want England to beat is Kilkenny ... Lol

Yep that's where we're suffering in the Real Capital PROC ...trying to win both football and hurling every year and failing in both ...well apart from the women that is who have dominated for years. Looking forward to seeing Phnom Penh. Was in Siem Reap 2 years ago but don't I gave it enough time to grow on me.

It's not a tourist visa , just a 30 day waiver but yes you will get another 30 days flying in from

Cambodia (unless you have 3 of these stamps in your passport already in less than a year) . 

It's not a tourist visa , just a 30 day waiver but yes you will get another 30 days flying in from

Cambodia (unless you have 3 of these stamps in your passport already in less than a year) . 

Great thanks for the info ...only have 2 stamps from Laos for this year ...will be okay in 2017

Archived