Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jacuzzi rooms

jyden33

Hi

Anyone have some good idea for a good and not to expensive Jacuzzi rooms in Pattaya, I have been staying in China garden before but they have not room available for my next trip.

I like it clean and with I king size bed, it don’t have to on beach ore second road as I have a bike.

Thanks

If you don’t success at first, call it version one.

china garden in soi lengkee have really nice sized room with decent sized jacuzzi with fancy neon lights in them 1200 per night low season price, cleaned daily, king size beds, no joiner fee, two flat screen tv"s and dvd one overlooking the jacuzzi, nice bathroom too, massive balcony, well worth checking out

My understanding is that several of the View Talay 6 condo rentals have big tubs by the window. I haven't stayed at VT6 before, but they've been featured in several trip reports.

I would type it into google then also pattaya

Will keep you busy for a while

then pick some out ask on board of the places be a better idea

Archived