IGNORED

Genuine Gillette Fusion Razors from the US

doug

I will be coming back in town on November 8th for a month.  Again I still have deals on Genuine Gillette Fusion Razor blades.  They are sealed in the package.  I have read there are too many bad copies in Thailand of them so I am happy to bring them to you at my cost of 200 baht per 4 pack (minimum 2 packs please).  I do not have the handles they are just the blades in retail sealed packaging.  I will be staying at the Honey Inn on Soi Honey so that is where we will meet.  I have brought them before and hopefully someone will confirm they are the real deal.  I know one "pretty bitch" who gets months out of one blade.  My line ID is dougtr if you would like to message me there. 

Cheers,

Doug

I have brought them before and hopefully someone will confirm they are the real deal.  I know one "pretty bitch" who gets months out of one blade.  My line ID is dougtr if you would like to message me there. 

Cheers,

Doug

100% guaranteed to be genuine. Myself and a couple of friends bought some the last time you were here and they were perfect. See you soon.

they are indeed the real deal 

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

After shaving with Thai copies I look like a Vietnam war victim

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Seeing as a four pack of fusion blades go for 600+ baht, this is a good deal, too bad I'm happy with my Mach 3 turbo.

Hi. I would like 5 packs please. I can meet you at your convenience.

Thanks

I`ll take 5 packs if possible but I won`t be back until the 14th of November, would that work?

Yes, I can hold them for you until you get back, no problem.

i'll have 5 packs please pm me when you arrive i live in pattaya so no problem meeting you at honey inn

any holes a goal

i'll have 5 packs please pm me when you arrive i live in pattaya so no problem meeting you at honey inn

Not a problem, you're all set!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hi. I would like 5 packs please. I can meet you at your convenience.

Thanks

You're all set. Thank you.

Hmmm meet at Honey Inn... Now , what else could we do while visiting Soi Honey ???.. I wonder

PM sent

Hmmm meet at Honey Inn... Now , what else could we do while visiting Soi Honey ???.. I wonder

PM sent

Group shave?

sent from my POS PC computer, 

HI

Could I get 5 packs also please?

Chris

You are set Chris. Thank you

So far I'm up to about 60 packs that I need to bring.  I may change orders to packs of 8 or 12 instead of packs of 4 for room in my luggage.  Example - if you ordered 4 packs (20 blades), I may give you a pack of 12 and pack of 8 instead.  If anyone has an issue with that please PM me.

Thank you,

Doug

When going into some of my stock I also found a bunch of Crest White Strips that expired November of 2014.  Is there any interest in those?  I would bring them out of the large packaging but still be individually sealed.  They work just the same but the marketing from Crest says that they may loose some strength so that you must buy new.  Many are sold expired on ebay and I would make a good deal for those interested since they would hardly take any space in my bag.  If there is interest I will start a new thread with those advertised for me to bring.  They go for 1200 baht per package of 20 sets (upper and lower) new, but I would be willing to sell them for 1000 baht for 60 sets of white strips just to get rid of the old stock I have.  Each set is an upper and lower white strip for a total of 60 complete whitening treatments.

Thanks,

Doug

So far I'm up to about 60 packs that I need to bring.  I may change orders to packs of 8 or 12 instead of packs of 4 for room in my luggage.  Example - if you ordered 4 packs (20 blades), I may give you a pack of 12 and pack of 8 instead.  If anyone has an issue with that please PM me.

Thank you,

Doug

4 packs is 20 blades?.. I thought you said earlier one pack has 4 blades. Please explain.

Thank you,

Doug

4 packs is 20 blades?.. I thought you said earlier one pack has 4 blades. Please explain.

Each package comes with 4,8 or 12 cartridges (which i call blades). If you ordered 20 cartridges you will get two - eight packs and one - four pack, totalling 20 cartridges. Sorry for the confusion.

Great. I've sended you a pm ordering 20 blades. I wait for your contact when you get here.

How many blades does one cartridge have? 

How many blades does one cartridge have? 

Each cartridge has 5 on one side and 1 on the other for fine trimming...so 6 blades.

Can I get 3 packs? Or is it too late?

I will be arriving 02 nd December

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

Archived