IGNORED

pandora bar

danny5555

I went into Pandoras on my 1st trip back in August, really liked the place. Get a good game of pool and a right laugh with the ladyboy who hovers around the table (decent player btw). I went back in on a few occasions and they always remembered me. I'm back in May so will pop in once again.

Nice place.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

any pics of her ??

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

I have a pic , had her in October great girl . Patty is her cousin joey recommends .

Hope you payed ging well buddy [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she sounds worth a try been with patty .she has changed her name used to be called tuki

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pic , had her in October great girl . Patty is her cousin joey recommends .

Hope you payed ging well buddy [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes i definitely reccomend patty . anyone on the ground would have a great time with her. treat yoir self for xmas.great blow job skills.just go in buy her a drink if shes available. not go in asking for her by name. if you dont know her.

yes i definitely reccomend patty . anyone on the ground would have a great time with her. treat yoir self for xmas.great blow job skills.just go in buy her a drink if shes available. not go in asking for her by name. if you dont know her.

hi guys iam a newbie first trip xmas . iam interested to know about bar scene i think they suit me better . but evert body says tge best girls are in gogos . is this true .

hi guys iam a newbie first trip xmas . iam interested to know about bar scene i think they suit me better . but evert body says tge best girls are in gogos . is this true .

Just depends on what you mean by "best". Percentage wise, the cuter girls work in gogos, but performance wise imo would be Soi6 or gentleman's clubs.

What happened to one of the waitresses - think named Toi or Toy - massive rack but a bit chunky - seems she disappeared about a month ago without a trace.  

was in pandora bar yesterday for first time cracking big bar good music beer cold some nice girls in there short timed one . ladyboy bit of a pain squealing all time . but worth a visit

• 3 months later...

In there yesterday took patty . Really nice girl . Good bar .She took care me well if you know what I meanffaaf5b8dcbab4378c2c1a69910e5932.jpg

• 1 year later...

Some great party nights in this bar over Xmas get yourself in there got women everywere wink.. grin..

8 minutes ago, Joey64 said:

Best bar on the soi by far

That's probably not too difficult.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 02:56, Joey64 said:

Best bar on the soi by far

Bar fine, st, lt?

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 02:41, orion64 said:

Bar fine 300 bht.st 1000. It 1500. Some decent girls in there

Thought it was a lot more then that great deal

Pandora Is still a good haunt as I said it's still on a par with most beer bar bar finds at 300 bht. The owners Ben and Allen have another bar in treetown avitar bar they swap the girls around. Some fit one's to be had.

13 minutes ago, jimpty1964 said:

Pandora Is still a good haunt as I said it's still on a par with most beer bar bar finds at 300 bht. The owners Ben and Allen have another bar in treetown avitar bar they swap the girls around. Some fit one's to be had.

Must get myself to Avitar Bar for a look. Love that name.

Must get myself to Avitar Bar for a look. Love that name.
Mate was there at Xmas it's a great bar and that area is the future well worth a visit soi 7 is in decline as we all know but pandora has a regular clientel that seems to keep it busy still the best bar on the soi.

I like the Pandora. Good range of women, a couple of good LB pool hustlers, good music and spacious.

image.png

• 1 month later...

Iam not sure if work's all time there she was there Xmas but heard she's got a sponsor that thinks she doesn't go with customers I think she's keeping a low profile 555

She was in there two weeks ago but just seemed to be partying wasn't dressed for work was with a girl from there and was in most nights

Archived