IGNORED

pandora bar

danny5555

ohhhh no not into ladyboys just i think its next to my hotel

If that's the case and u might be in ther quite regular best bit of advice don't shit on ur own doorstep

Not a bad place for a couple of pints of cider.Lots of different types of bottled beers in the fridges as well.

I have been in this bar a few times.

The ladies are average. Plenty of LBOYS, if that's your thing

didn't you accidentally go to 6/1?

23 24 25 26 27 28 years old farang & living in Pattaya north Thailand. :Finger4:

And I ride Kawasaki KSR only!

mate welcome to the board . you Will have a great time . pandora bar is one of the best bars on soi 7 not full of ladyboys . usually 20 plus girls in there .only three ladyboys .one being lucy . she doesnt bar fine just likes play pool for money.but never pays when loses lol. just dont get to attached to the ladys ok . they will smell your a newbi and eat you up and spit you out .

thanks gemini .as its nxt to my hotel will probably use it as starting point .iam a bit of a shark on the pool table playing at county level so should be fun

ohhhh no not into ladyboys just i think its next to my hotel

Lazy mak mak ??? Gou arround and look.Better.Chjeers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I saw one of those vlogs where there seemed to be lots of girls however when I went in there was rather underwhelmed, there were three lady boys mainly hassling around the pool tables and about four girls excluding the few serving behind the bar.That was a drinking night for me but it wasn't that late perhaps ten. It might have been a quiet night as I know one of my mates loves this bar and the party nights are supposed to be very lively.

I saw one of those vlogs where there seemed to be lots of girls however when I went in there was rather underwhelmed, there were three lady boys mainly hassling around the pool tables and about four girls excluding the few serving behind the bar.That was a drinking night for me but it wasn't that late perhaps ten. It might have been a quiet night as I know one of my mates loves this bar and the party nights are supposed to be very lively.

alot of the girls from pandora have taken the chance to go home because its so quiet . will be back for the xmas rush

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

I vaguely remember, it is one of those Pattaya's Vlogs but it was dated July, I was there 8 weeks later and a big difference. My mate has pictures of their Xmas party last year, and there were plenty of girls there then!

iam in patts now its bit quiet but ok to start night off bar fined a couple of nice girls from there

Over the years have taken many girls from there.  Never disappointed, it can depend on the night, but there are some lovely looking women there. 

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Not a great idea as a rule to grab girls next to your hotel. Sure some guys do it and there's no problems.

But if you get involved with the jealous stalker type from a bar near your hotel, then be prepared to be hassled every time you walk in or out while she is working. Can also make problems when you take another friend home for the night.

Up to you though.

yes took on board that advice . but i made it clear from day one that iam big butterfly and its just business .the girls in pandora dont have problem with it . even asked me if i want take there friend . i go in play some pool buy a few lady drinks . its all good . and for a newbie iam having a great time

• 2 weeks later...

mate welcome to the board . you Will have a great time . pandora bar is one of the best bars on soi 7 not full of ladyboys . usually 20 plus girls in there .only three ladyboys .one being lucy . she doesnt bar fine just likes play pool for money.but never pays when loses lol. just dont get to attached to the ladys ok . they will smell your a newbi and eat you up and spit you out .

Lucy is gold , i go there just to have some fun with her/him . Always a good laugh . 

OP : Pandora is hit and miss . Usually a bit older ladies not the 18 year old stunners but

had some of my best barfines from there with dirty girls that were up for anything . 

• 2 weeks later...

well i made this bar my base . have to say it was great .spent alot of time in there . bar fined 4 different girls from there .with no drama . one of them was the best sexual experience i have ever had

well i made this bar my base . have to say it was great .spent alot of time in there . bar fined 4 different girls from there .with no drama . one of them was the best sexual experience i have ever had

glad you enjoyed your time .do tell who the girl was that give you such a good time

glad you enjoyed your time .do tell who the girl was that give you such a good time

her name was ging really horny girl and was amazing in every way would reccomend her

Archived