Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

HGH ?

Sissi

I´m on my way to my 4th trip to thailand at the end of november and i´m intersested in trying HGH, does anyone know where is best for me to find that in pattaya or bkk ?

Never got any my self but there's lots of shops every where selling rouids lots off fake stuff kicking about tho hard to tell they will be guys on hear what will advise you better that's using it sorry couldn't help you more

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

HGH ? High Grade Humping ? :D

sorry have no idea what this stands for, can you please elaborate ?

---------------------------
Ever hopeful for LOS travel Q4 2021...

Human Growth Hormone.

thank you :) makes more sense than my guess

---------------------------
Ever hopeful for LOS travel Q4 2021...

My mates use top clinic in Bangkok.

It not for a quick fix its for persons who go regular & have regular tests from the people at the clinic.

Guys if you want to use this go to a top clinic or hospital do not risk your health on some 2 shit shop in Pattaya.

Jack.

It not for a quick fix its for persons who go regular & have regular tests from the people at the clinic.

Guys if you want to use this go to a top clinic or hospital do not risk your health on some 2 shit shop in Pattaya.

Jack.

And risk growing 4 legs and big ears 555.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

HGH in Thailand is a true minefield, neither should one take it unless you have had the relevant blood tests and had the results explained to you. Whilst some involved in bodybuilding may know where to access the real stuff, by just going to the odd pharmacy your chances of getting such are virtually nil no matter what they may tell you.

HGH is expensive and you need to be on it for an extended period to gain benefits, therefore it is a prime target for those dealing in false goods. 

Jack.

Ok, can you inform me about this clinic please ?  :GoldenSmile1: 

I´m aware of the risks, that´s why im asking here and  if i dont find something specific that someone can point me at, then i just have a sip of water and relax  :laugh:

Why HGH? What's your purpose for HGH? Why not Testosterone? Think you should do research. Make sure HGH is what you want. I'm sure what you want is testosterone. Again. Just think you need to do a bit more research . HGH doesn't have the benefits of testosterone.

Why HGH? What's your purpose for HGH? Why not Testosterone? Think you should do research. Make sure HGH is what you want. I'm sure what you want is testosterone. Again. Just think you need to do a bit more research . HGH doesn't have the benefits of testosterone.

Deleted by me :-)

JDM

Here's an admittedly speculative article from somebody who I have lot of respect for. He does his own research on health, hormones and nutrition and is one of the rare doctors who don't just pass on whatever doctrine is currently popular. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/growth-hormone.shtml

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

During my time in Thailand, coudn't find a supplier and had to order directly from overseas. Never any problem with the custom. Was delivered free home. Check the internet for suppliers.

Didier

During my time in Thailand, coudn't find a supplier and had to order directly from overseas. Never any problem with the custom. Was delivered free home. Check the internet for suppliers.

Didier

Ok, i look into that... Thank you

Im n

Im not looking for the benefits of testosterone, im looking for the benefits of hgh (after looong research). But thank you for your concern.

HGH is great, no need to worry about aromatization of Testosterone to Estrogen, no AI, and definitely no PCT.

Careful of enlarged guts, and painful wrists though (or joints).

HGH is great, no need to worry about aromatization of Testosterone to Estrogen, no AI, and definitely no PCT.

Careful of enlarged guts, and painful wrists though (or joints).

you know any suppliers in thailand ?

Did not understand your response ..

I posted a poor response and then delated it as I don't wish to get in a bun fight as after looking at it again  I suspect your comments were in good faith not a stab at him as I first thought.

His comment later endorses what My thoughts were .

see below from the OP:

Im not looking for the benefits of testosterone, im looking for the benefits of hgh (after looong research). But thank you for your concern.

​For the record I have did a 12 month run of HGH back in the day and had fantastic results  it was in the uk and the real deal but very expensive if I could afford it and was sure it was genuine I would still be on it 5555.

JDM

JDM

Can anyone give a ballpark estimate of one kit of real stuff in Thailand? I know back home they're often faked and cost $200-400 each

you know any suppliers in thailand ?

I don't know any suppliers. I only know a few reputable pharmacies in BKK, don't know about HGH though.

Archived