Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel recommendation near lk metro

Harvez

I have stayed at soi honey and the lk group Areca Lodge and now need a change. Centra avaneue charged me a guest fee let time and not willing to stay there agian or a hotel with restrictions.

Can anyone recommend a very good guesthouse or hotel near LK Metro 5 mins walk max to LK Metro. Page 10 seems a bit pricey.

Looking for a room.up to 1500.

Why not stay on LK.

The back rooms at the Rockhouse are very quiet and you can't complain about the value.

Otherwise Canterbury Tales on Soi Chayapoon is fine also.

The rooms at Robins Nest looked OK too.

I have stayed at soi honey and the lk group Areca lodge and now need a change. Centra avaneue charged me a guest fee let time and not willing to stay there agian or a hotel with restrictions.

Can anyone recommend a very good guesthouse or hotel near lk metro 5 mins walk max to lk Metro. page 10 seems a bit pricey.

Looking for a room.up to 1500.

Did I read this right?   Is Areca Lodge a part of the LK group?

Why not stay on LK.

The back rooms at the Rockhouse are very quiet and you can't complain about the value.

Otherwise Canterbury Tales on Soi Chayapoon is fine also.

The rooms at Robins Nest looked OK too.

Rockhouse is a great value guesthouse as well as Metro Apartments. OP sounds as though he may prefer a hotel, if so Sutus Court is good value for money.

Sandy springs soi 13, or any of the hotels on soi 13. Very close to lk. Its a quiet soi too.

English Rose, very near LK Metro . brilliant place to stay check the website. , Also Metro Appartments looked very nice as well but expect some noise staying in Metro..

Try Crystal Suites above Crystal Club Agogo....

Very nice and spacious room with comfy bed.

Price range around 1000 bht.

I stay at The Maytarra resort, It is on second Rd nearly opposite Soi Diana, so only a short walk to LK Metro,

Around 1200 a night, girl friendly, great staff, great rooms, large walk in shower, easily accomodates two or even three! most comfortable bed I have slept in in Thailand.

Swimming pool, very quiet,

Well worth a look

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

In the model, the highest scorers within 7 mins of LK (Google + 2 mins in case you're a fast walker) ... in alphabetical order ...

247 Boutique

Access Inn

Adelphi Pattaya

Bay Breeze

Boss Suites

Chaiyapoon Inn

Intimate hotel

Mercure Pattaya

Opey de Place

Page 10

Pasadena Lodge

Sutus Court 1-5

Without dates or more detailed information, this is about as well as I can do ...

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

try the boomerang guest house really great place to stay and mikes a good guy nice rooms great location

Stayed at Boomerang. great place & location. Owner, Michael is a great guy. Newer guesthouse. Phil S.

Stayed at both Robin's Nest & Nemo's Guesthouse on my recent trip...both in balcony rooms facing soi Diana & priced under 1000thb through Agoda. RN had a larger bed (but much firmer), bigger flatscreen TV (but reception much poorer) & larger split-system AC (but room took a lot longer to cool down). NG supplied the little touches, such as large leather chaise lounge & armchair (with coffee table)...plentiful wardrobe & drawer space (as opposed to none at RN) - coffee, tea & water replenished daily...also a 'pillow top' mattress (for light sleepers) - discreet, but secure self-scan entrance (outside of the massage shop hours between midnight & 10am). Was quite content with my stays at both...have also seen that Harry's hotel (on the same block) does offer appealing rooms, both renovated & refurbished in the same price range...location cannot be beaten IMHO!

Stayed at both Robin's Nest & Nemo's Guesthouse on my recent trip...both in balcony rooms facing soi Diana & priced under 1000thb through agoda. RN had a larger bed (but much firmer), bigger flatscreen TV (but reception much poorer) & larger split-system AC (but room took a lot longer to cool down). NG supplied the little touches, such as large leather chaise lounge & armchair (with coffee table)...plentiful wardrobe & drawer space (as opposed to none at RN) - coffee, tea & water replenished daily...also a 'pillow top' mattress (for light sleepers) - discreet, but secure self-scan entrance (outside of the massage shop hours between midnight & 10am). Was quite content with my stays at both...have also seen that Harry's hotel (on the same block) does offer appealing rooms, both renovated & refurbished in the same price range...location cannot be beaten IMHO!

Thank you for the review..I am thinking of staying in the Nemos Guesthouse..But now it is BHT 1200 per night. As i contacted them and they gave this rate...Still good I suppose..

Lots of hotels along soi lengkee,soi chaiyapoon,probably more than suit yr budget.

My mates booked nemos the deluxe rooms are book but I could stay there as.the light is too much in the morning

LK Metropole is just around the corner from LK Metro and is a nice hotel.

If on a budget, there are several on Soi Lenkee - Sutus Court, Opey de Place J & P Court have pools. New Nikon Court is cheap and cheerful.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Stayed at the H Boutique on Soi honey in July.
Clean. Neat. Cable TV, good aircon, no pool. Cheap. Directly across the street from a food mart.
It's one street over from Soi Diana and loads of massage places here. 

Archived