IGNORED

Best money exchangers in Chiang Mai

socialguy

Making a flight into Chiang Mai through Hong Kong.

Can someone let me know where the best money exchangers are? (Usd).

Preferably near Loi Kroh road.

Or are the rates at CNX airport good?

Thanks.

Believe it or not, The Spotlight a gogo gave me a better rate than any of the exchange places when I was up there last year. It was after midnight & they were my only chance to get the money to barfine one of their ladies. The exchange section is at the back of the bar.

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

Believe it or not, It's called Super Rich Money Exchange on Loi Kroh across the street from 7-11. I was skeptical because of the name, but they were actually the CLOSEST to the exchange rate based on Google. I think you need to bring your passport there though. 
I had to exchange both USD and Chinese Yuan after coming back from a trip. 

• 4 months later...

There are lots of them around Thapae Gate and indeed on Loy Kroh road itself. Their rates are generally pretty good, better than the banks. Just check on your phone to make sure. Spread on USD should be very small, well under 1%, you will get the best exchange rate for $50 or $100 bills.

Archived