IGNORED

Info available to get visa for Australia for Thai girl - contact me

no_1977

Hey guys,

For those that need info on how to get an Australian visa for your Thai girl - feel free to contact me.

I've successfully done several visitors visas for her and also her permanent resident visa which she got approved earlier this week.

I am thinking if there are enough guys interested to set up a LINE group so we can share info.

Add me on LINE. My ID is mikethai.

Any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Mike

Ps. Just to clarify, I don't have my own business nor do I ask for any fees or any reimbursement. I am just an individual who wants to help

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

How long did the permanency take and how much?

Fellow Melbournian  :GoldenSmile1:

... and also her permanent resident visa which she got approved earlier this week.

Congrats on that. We lodged 6 months ago. When did you lodge your wife's application?

I have put my thoughts on tourist visas here: Oz Visa Thai

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Fellow Melbournian  :GoldenSmile1:

Haven't you lodged yours?

Fellow Melbournian :GoldenSmile1:

Applied for prospective marriage visa first which took about 11 months to get and from memory was around $5500-6000. Then once married applied for partner visa which was another $1150 but this one took about 2 weeks to get result.

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

How much it is for a tourist visa now and is that doing it yourself or for a visa co to do it for you?

Tourist Visa is just under 5,000 baht.

Partner Visas......almost 200,000 baht...

.....can see why people are pushed down the 'Partner Visa' route!!!

Congrats on that. We lodged 6 months ago. When did you lodge your wife's application?

Lodged PMV in Apr-2015 and got visa grant in late Feb-2016, about 11 months. Seems current processing time is still 10-12 months for offshore applications.

How much it is for a tourist visa now and is that doing it yourself or for a visa co to do it for you?

Prices are on the immi website. It ain't that much. Couple of hundred or thereabouts.

First visitors visa I did via agency. Second one myself. In my opinion you can easily do it yourself. But you don't want to mess up your first one and might not be easy for the girl to arrange it all herself. Agency charge probably around 20k baht (from memory) plus application fee.

Tourist Visa is just under 5,000 baht.

Partner Visas......almost 200,000 baht...

.....can see why people are pushed down the 'Partner Visa' route!!!

Is that the cost of a visa firm to do it or is that just the actual cost of the visa?

Yeah good site. I think a few of the guys I know have used it. Well done for putting that together.

Is that the cost of a visa firm to do it or is that just the actual cost of the visa?

The listed price is $6865 which for what you get is complete gouging by the Australian Government. The UK charges a lot less and most applications are processed within 30 days!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

The actual visa costs. On top---translations, stat dec, certified copies.

If you use a migration agent you can add an additional 50,000baht ++ for Partner Visas.

The listed price is $6865 which for what you get is complete gouging by the Australian Government. The UK charges a lot less and most applications are processed within 30 days!

Yeah our Govt. have always been theiving bastards. At that price it would be cheaper for me to do a trip to Patts in-between trips Lol.

The actual visa costs. On top---translations, stat dec, certified copies

It ain't coming cheap... it can be an expensive journey although stat decs and certified copies are free (in most cases). Translations aren't. Also need to pay for police checks and health checks. And for some other documents your missus might need (name change etc).

UK visas will increase in line with Australia shortly.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

UK visas will increase in line with Australia shortly.

I hope the processing times and frustrations don't increase also!!!

They have a great role model in Australia(sarcasm intended).

• 3 months later...

Can anyone recommend a good visa agent too use?

It's for a first time applicant for tourist visa.

I would do it myself but I just haven't got the time.

Also,if the application is successful how long dose it stay valid before you have to use it?

Can anyone recommend a good visa agent too use?

It's for a first time applicant for tourist visa.

I would do it myself but I just haven't got the time.

Also,if the application is successful how long dose it stay valid before you have to use it?

Most of the time consuming is collecting the documents. This is not done by a visa agent. IMO the stuff they do constitutions no more than 20% of the time to do an application. Have a look at the following website before deciding to use a visa agent: Oz Visa Thai

Yeah theres a lot of info there,thanks for that.

She has no job,she was studying but dropped out.

Any ideas how to get around the letter from an employer to give her a reason to return home?

Yeah theres a lot of info there,thanks for that.

She has no job,she was studying but dropped out.

Any ideas how to get around the letter from an employer to give her a reason to return home?

Other than the obvious work-around you can just run with what you have and hope for the best. In the application highlight family ties and if appropriate some important event that she has to be in Thailand for.

• 2 months later...

Hello

While waiting for the PMV. Did you apply ( and get? ) a tourist visa? and if so, how many months did they grant you ? 

5 minutes ago, jenolj said:

Hello

While waiting for the PMV. Did you apply ( and get? ) a tourist visa? and if so, how many months did they grant you ? 

You can apply for a tourist visa while a PMV application is being processed. I don't believe that they give Thais stays of any longer than 3 months. Given that she has been in Australia before they may issue her a one year multiple entry visa.

She can not be in Australia when the visa is issued if the application is lodged outside of the country. If she is in the country when you expect the result to be known let the embassy know. They will advise her to leave the country for the visa to be issued.

Our application was approved in late December and it took 8 and a half months for them to process it. It was a PR visa rather than a PMV but I think the processing times are the same.

At least you guys from Australia and the UK can get your play things back with you fairly easy. For those of us in the USA it is a total nightmare to get them into the country. At least in my experience and for the ones that I have tried with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived