Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Someone posted affordable rental in BKK...can't find it anywhere

chang beer

Here goes again. One last time. Some one accused a poster that there is no way to find a decent monthly rental in BKK. So he reply by putting up website to a couple of really good looking apartments...condos without lease near Oh Nut around 14,000 bht a month.Rates and everything was on the website.

This thread/topic might have been about being able to live in BKK for less that $2,000 a month or something.

I saved it on my bookmark but can't find it. I've looked through the BKK accommodation area but can't find it. 

Do you remember which thread/topic this was? Think the Oh Nut apartments were actually renovated condos to make them into a monthly rental.

Any suggestions on monthly rentals will be greatly appreciated.

BEER

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I found the best way is through contacts which is unfortunate if you don't have any or a little Thai even

Wander into most buildings and the administration people will know of empty units although most would prefer to rent to a thai

Sukhumvit Soi 81 has grown into a nice little neighborhood over the last 3-4 years .. nearby convenience shopping, and cafes .. Onnut BTS and Tesco-Lotus within 500 meters .. small, inexpensive units for rent at less than THB 10,000 .. attracting more and more young professional farang on modest budgets .. a number of working girls used to live there, as well (their parade to work began at about 5.00p at Onnut BTS).

Also at the lower end of the price range, maybe on the ratty edge, is a very well-located apartment named Srijinda Mansion .. about 25 meters into Soi 22 from Sukhumvit. 

Great access to the BTS (Phrom Pong, 300m), and convenient to all the neighborhood amenities you will ever need (Emporium, Benjasiri Park, cinemas, shopping, street food, dining, etc.) .. I understand the rooms are Spartan, but inexpensive .. don't know how it is wired for Internet .. unserviced, but finding a cleaning lady would be easy enough.

Lots of working girls keeping odd hours live there, which could be a distraction, possible annoyance .. Srijinda Mansion would definitely be a colorful addition to your travelogue.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

On 6/27/2017 at 5:29 AM, brutox said:

Sukhumvit Soi 81 has grown into a nice little neighborhood over the last 3-4 years .. nearby convenience shopping, and cafes .. Onnut BTS and Tesco-Lotus within 500 meters .. small, inexpensive units for rent at less than THB 10,000 .. attracting more and more young professional farang on modest budgets .. a number of working girls used to live there, as well (their parade to work began at about 5.00p at Onnut BTS).

I lived around here for a few months and it was decent until they closed On Nut market to build some shitty condo. That place was a great beer bar eating establishment. RIP. 

4 hours ago, angsta said:

I lived around here for a few months and it was decent until they closed On Nut market to build some shitty condo. That place was a great beer bar eating establishment. RIP. 

Yeah, angsta, my daughter had a warehouse right at the khlong on Soi 81 back in 2011 .. the night market at the top of the soi was a great neighborhood amenity for a quick bite on the way home .. but, no more.

Do the adult pleasure consultants still live in the area, and parade to the BTS in the early evenings?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

OP Here is  great resource that all nationalities use...

It also has user friendly location search options and more...

http://en.9apartment.com/

Site quote...

( pronounce as 'nai apartment dot com' ) is the unique and only local website in Thailand which assists apartment seekers find their favorite places shortly. Save time, also save money. They can build their own criteria of search according to their own life style, rental rates, specification of your new room, etc. Search result will be displayed in a few seconds. Smart tool for smart solution, it can help you have alternative of choices for new apartment(s), also have much time thinking of spend time at a new apartment.

Archived