IGNORED

LK Empress noise?

Roadglide

Can anyone tell me how noisy the Empress is? I have heard that there is construction going on down the soi.

Looking to book a hotel for first week of Nov.

Wasn't too bad the other week just the banging of pile drivers that started sometimes earlyish

See the ongoing earplug thread :-) stay wherever you like ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Can anyone tell me how noisy the Empress is? I have heard that there is construction going on down the soi.

Looking to book a hotel for first week of Nov.

Great building & noise has never been a problem there for me.

You can at times hear motorbikes & ambulances but you can smell the Pussy & its top draw IMO.

Stayed in the LK Empress amy times & watched it get built.

Its top draw & if I have a good budget its a must stay for me.

Jack.

:Wassup1:

• 2 weeks later...

I just stayed there in a room right on Beach Road.

I could barely hear the traffic or noise which was impressive but I got tired of sleeping on sheets with obvious cum stains that were NOT mine which was NOT impressive.

No matter how many times I asked they would NOT change the sheets...just straighten up the old sheets from somebody else's previous stay!!

Well, I'm staying at Empress now and I can tell you the noise from the twin pile drivers working across the soi on the building site is terrible. I have just been down to try and get shifted to another LK hotel. From the pained expression on the receptionists face mine is not the first request for transfer. Just waiting on word back from Renaissance and Metropole to see if they can accomodate me.

I tend to party all night and want to sleep all day, so this constant crashing of steel on steel is a deal breaker for me.

Apart from the noise, this is a great hotel IMO. Have stayed many times and can't fault the place. If you are generally out in the daytime, then it might not bother you.

Archived