IGNORED

90 day trip from uk

harrygrout

Hi all,am I right in thinking I can get a 60 day visa from hull and then extend it to 90 by going to jontien immigration ? If so what do I need to go to the immigratio and how close to the 60 days should I go.also what conditions do I have to fill to get a retirement visa as I'm over 50. Thanks

Grouty

Hi mate currently on a 60 day Tourist visa and will extend for another 30 days shortly in Jomtien immigration. I plan to go beginning of week when current visa expires; although I'm told you can leave it to last day as new visa will start from expiry of current visa. You will need a couple of passport size photos, to complete some forms and to pay just under 2000 baht for the extension.

Can't help re the retirement visa but hope the above Is useful.

Good luck

Unless you are planning to stay the majority of the year in Thailand a Retirement Visa is not for you.

If you are asking for the future, don't know too much but heard its a damn sight easier getting one done by a visa agent in Thailand than back in the UK where you need a Police Report and Medical Cert.

We process retirement visas in Thailand - how to retire in Thailand.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I m coming for 4 months was going to get the multi trip visa but after reading wat I need to do what a fuck on with just do the 60days 30days extension then have a look to Cambodia or Vietnam or Laos

Archived