IGNORED

Oman Dreamliner update

Harvey707

Just steamed in with the last booking of the Winter trips. On Gulf 31st December to Feb 6th and just nicked Oman Air again for March 7th for a month at £368 off Travel Trolley without going through Travel Supermarket and Sky Scanner where for once they are higher

Airbus to Muscat and Dreamliner again to Bangkok.....Well pleased with that one

Still early days yet for a direct flight to come in at around your £368. in March.

Although I have booked for April on the Oman flight myself, as could not resist the £320 price.

Still early days yet for a direct flight to come in at around your £368. in March.

Although I have booked for April on the Oman flight myself, as could not resist the £320 price.

I dont think you'll get Eva Thai or BA at those rates......I can recall Eva at £390 but am talking 1994 at that level

That Travel Trolley eticket on Oman for March took 55 hours to arrive. Most unusual. They ignored 2 emails at the 48 hour mark and it turned up around 7pm last night. Checked reservation number in Sabre and all good...... Gone on Omans own site and checked the flights and on both inbound and outbound both of the 2 lowest fares are sold out.  Suspect TT had a wait list request hence the delay. ....So used to them sending them within 1-2 hours

Just steamed in with the last booking of the Winter trips. On Gulf 31st December to Feb 6th and just nicked Oman Air again for March 7th for a month at £368 off Travel Trolley without going through Travel Supermarket and Sky Scanner where for once they are higher

Airbus to Muscat and Dreamliner again to Bangkok.....Well pleased with that one

I arrive January 12th Harvey on Emirates in the evening, returning the 29th.  We will have to meet up and grab a few cold ones mate.

I arrive January 12th Harvey on Emirates in the evening, returning the 29th.  We will have to meet up and grab a few cold ones mate.

Absolutely......just PM me and we have a few coolies for sure

• 2 months later...

Archived