IGNORED

Which Youtube channels do you watch

yquem2704

Seems like everyone wants to be a Pattaya YouTube Vlogger. Here’s a few new ones that have popped up.

Food Travel 101 – has about 30 videos of Pattaya and Phuket nightlife. Good quality film and nice interactions with the bar ladies.

VideoFreedom – Pattaya expat. Critical reviews of other Vloggers and Thai related topics.

Pattaya Today – feels like a BKK112 copy. But he’s put out some new content in the last month.

Sonny Jim Thailand – see same comment as Pattaya Today.

Dead Farang

Kev

exurb1a

Ozzy Man Reviews

UKF Drum & Bass

Horton

Bob de Jong

Gave up watching most of the other Pattaya/BKK channels a while ago. Occasionally I'll check out some of the Isaan/Lanna expat channels though.

I like Jonny There is something happening though there's only so much content you can produce from Hua Hin. He's moving to BKK soon so the entertainment value may go up. I like him because he lives on a budget and lifestyle I expect to follow myself and I also find his videos have a lot of useful information for expats. I like Thailand Rob, but often feel sorry for him because he's an ugly poor farang. That doesn't mean I'll be donating a dime. As far as the others I agree with other posters.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanna give some praise and share some hate here.

Praise: Land of Smiles Thailand, Jonny (there is something happening), Rob (20 seconds in Thailand), BK112, Dead Farang

Hate: Pattaya Street Cruiser - thinks he's so cool but always acting like a total douchebag. Constantly mentioning he's not getting enough views to keep his channel going hope he quits soon!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Simple Cooking Channel - I've always wanted to learn how to boil an egg - this channel looks like a  good starting point!

Edited by roderick

• 3 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/08/2019 at 09:51, TremontTed said:

I've been watching a newer one called- Barfines and Powerlines.

Also Pattaya Pariah has new material coming out.

I think if Pattaya Pariah did as much self improvement as he does self loathing - he wouldn't be forced to be a Monger anymore. 

His videos are about Pattaya, so I watch.  The grandiose helpings of self loathing get old though.  The way he places everyone in certain categories is overly simplistic. 

I like BKK112 as he just has fun with it, without judging and ridicule.  This is why he gets a crazy amount of views for every video.

Newish channel called “Pattaya chit-chat” that is different as he try’s speaking to the lady’s in Thai rather than just secretly filming them. 

• 1 month later...

I LOVE watching videos that ask for prices

Not sure if it rude or whatever  but I like hearing 1000-1500 baht for ST 

Too bad those type of videos are rare or dying 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else watch the Bald and Bankrupt Channel?

He does sort of offbeat travel blogs around Russia and its ex Republics, India and Bolivia. Quite an entertaining style. I get the impression he's not a complete stranger to the mongering lifestyle. 

3 hours ago, PR1977 said:

Anyone else watch the Bald and Bankrupt Channel?

He does sort of offbeat travel blogs around Russia and its ex Republics, India and Bolivia. Quite an entertaining style. I get the impression he's not a complete stranger to the mongering lifestyle. 

Yes recently watched his series in Bolivia. As you say, he gets away from the tourist areas. 

You'd have to think these guys would seek out the mongering areas after they finish filming for the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Newish channel called “Pattaya chit-chat” that is different as he try’s speaking to the lady’s in Thai rather than just secretly filming them. 
Check out Derco666 he's been popping up on my feed lately. He has a similar style, although he speaks mainly in English with the odd Thai word here and there...

Pattaya/Thailand/SEA related I often check...

Pattaya Pariah:

Absolutely enjoy his videos. Very nice thoughts & insights. Highly recommended!

Bangkok112, Dead Farang, Pattaya Slyman, Derco666, Ed Sweeney, The Weird Network, AZIATKA, Thisisacelive:

Always a good watch...fun, good content & even some good advise (hotel reviews, etc.) here and there

King Epic:

Another good one with tons of advise...not only for Pattaya.

(Not so) Honourable mentions...

Mixed feeling on that one. Bid of a big kid in 'Pattaya Wonderland' sometimes. Certainly has some issues and about to return to the US. Deffo needs to sort out stuff.

Barfines and Powerlines:

Started pretty good, but meanwhile resorts to the same set of locations over and over again. Lives of the sometimes pretty toxic folks in his chat creating drama. He even fuels it at times slagging off other vloggers.

• 1 year later...

Sad to see the end of Kev in Thailand. He filmed himself in the Bangkok Hospital till he was dead. It was really shocking for me and his death remeinded me of Thomas Mann " Death in Venice" . Last exit Pattaya...I couldn't understand why he didn't went to England for the final Operation.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/03/2021 at 22:17, Rantanplan8 said:

Sad to see the end of Kev in Thailand. He filmed himself in the Bangkok Hospital till he was dead. It was really shocking for me and his death remeinded me of Thomas Mann " Death in Venice" . Last exit Pattaya...I couldn't understand why he didn't went to England for the final Operation.

I was browsing condo reviews earlier and one of his cheap condo videos came up and started rewatching some of his videos, kind of sad really.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know if already Scott Meone has been mentioned. His chanel is " An American in Bangkok". Everybody knows Gershwins American in Paris, I think he took the name and changed Paris into Bangkok:D

He didn't like Pattaya and calls all the girls "whores", he is a little bit rude but he tells the truth I believe

• 2 months later...

I discovered the Channel Buzzin Pattaya a week ago. Very good, Informative en does walkabouts trough the streets. He is also a photographer of many bars.