IGNORED

Wi-Fi on Etihad flights

asmodeus

Will be flying overnight from London(LHR) via Abu Dhabi

Anyone know if there's wifi on these flights? Their website says only 'selected flights' have it....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hope so cos I'm flying out on 21/12/16 ...

Hope so cos I'm flying out on 21/12/16 ...

never tried to search for it but most of the LHR/ abu dhabi flights are now A380's and they are the latest planes to join the fleet

Go to seatguru enter in your flight number & date and it will show which aircraft it should be, and on it you will see Amenities if it has Wifi you will see a sign there.

i have never tried flying with WI-FI, what kind of speed would you normally be able to get ?

---------------------------
Ever hopeful for LOS travel Q4 2021...

i have never tried flying with WI-FI, what kind of speed would you normally be able to get ?

Depend on airline. On some, primarily business oriented routes, speed is sufficient to stream videos, some are lousy, some are free & some come with a hefty price tag

It's normally OK to view sites and such, but I've never found it fast enough for videos and the like.

As said above all 3 daily flights from LHR are A380's so you would definitely expect them to have Wi-Fi capability. All the flights on the second leg to BKK are 777's and this may be more hit and miss.

Dont expect it for few thou,I'm sure its around £20 for a days pass

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

In my experience - generally yes there is WIFI on most Etihad flights. They are rolling out WIFI as their aircraft go through normal maintenance. It's taken a few years but almost all aircraft I've flown recently had WIFI available.

My review would be the WIFI is slow and expensive. Perfect for sending and receiving emails, and also some light web surfing. Nothing more.

I'm here for a fun time not a long time!  

I've not been on airline where its free to date. I briefly checked out Omans offering couple days ago and you're running $30 per sector

To be honest I can do without wifi for a few hours.

During my flights to and from Thailand I am happy watching movies on the airlines in flight entertainment

Had some on Emirates on the way home from Bangkok

Paid about 30 baht for it

Found it pretty dissappointing

Was able to use Facebook Messenger to text but tried posting photos from on the plane that didnt load until I landed and got on the airport wifi whilst going through customs

Didnt look at it much as I slept most of the flight

But the fuckers had black listed PA for some reason

The feeling as you have as you slide your cock into some Thai Girl and you think how good does this feel ????????I WANT THAT SOON

CountdownClockCodes.com

But the fuckers had black listed PA for some reason

Heathrow has as well

Archived