IGNORED

Rcon@siam

Toon Turner

Hope I've spelt this correct can any one give me any info on this place please thanks lads

It's good mate. I stayed here for my first and second trip. It's on a tiny soi 20 meters of buakhow. Next to a load of cheep bars and eateries, also buakhow market. Walking distance to Soi new plaza, soi 7&8. It's on the bhat bus route for Walking Street, 3minute motorcycle taxi for Soi 6. It's the best place to stay for newbies I feel. From this area I got my bearings very fast for the whole of Pattaya.

Rooms are big and clean, fresh and new looking!

Aircon is very good. Girl friendly, small pool out back.

I would recommend this hotel to any newbie.

Also about 500 meter walk to LK Metro, soi Diana and soi honey. Or a 2 minute bhat bus along buakhow if you're feeling lazy

Also about 500 meter walk to LK metro, soi Diana and soi honey. Or a 2 minute bhat bus along buakhow if you're feeling lazy

The place looks rather pricey from the two booking websites I've checked.

I walked in and was paying 780 a night but that was in August

i paid £273 for 14 nights for this november £19.50 a night, never stayed there before.

ling noi

Seems reasonable at 860 baht/night, taxes all in.

image.png

Seems reasonable at 860 baht/night, taxes all in.

That is below the prices I was seeing.

• 4 weeks later...

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and I also noticed if you stayed long term they would give even cheaper rates.

The rooms are quite big and fresh..The hotel is also affiliated with Tonys gym so can go there for free.

usually pay I think 120 baht a session last time i went in August.

The location is great the only thing about this hotel that I found a bit worrying was their internet connection..

When I was getting connected it would often come up on my laptop that it was a proxy site and to not go online as the webpage certificate could not be verified and my computer could be hacked.

This happened a few times when i stayed there and was a deal breaker for me as I am online a bit.

Last time I stayed there was around 8 months ago and it was still happening .

I am not sure if this problem has been fixed maybe some one who has stayed there recently can let us know.

I did mention it to reception but they seemed to not understand or not give a shit......

A pity because I found this hotel one of the best value places to stay around Soi Buatkhaou area

Hi Guys

Yes, best to book direct with the hotel went in last week to enquire and look at the rooms they are what has been said.

Asked for a quote for a 1 month stay next May/June low season was told 15,000 baht plus electric & water but there is a

3000 baht deposit to pay upfront refunded when pay the bill.

As i drink offen in the Easy Corner bars it's a prime location and they also have a fitness centre in the corner that looks good.

Although i have not made my mind up yet the girlfriend can go around pay the deposit and book the room should i decide to

stay.it's that easy and cheaper than using an agent like Agodo.

I'm going to stay here in may like the location it's my first trip to patts so have been looking at places to stay constantly but this is the place for me going to book for 1 night then when I get there sort a price out for 19 days can't wait thanjs for the help lads

i think i will just use my phone internet if i need to do online banking or something

:) bangkok - 2 months :D chiang mai - 5 months :P pattaya - 6 trips and counting 
ผมไม่พูดภาษาไทย...ไม่เป็นไร!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody staying here now can give an update on the place still debating on a stay

here, when drinking in the easy corner bar always see people coming and going

at all times of the day.

Should i decide to stay here will book direct with hotel for best rates or send the

girlfriend in to book and pay the required deposit.

Maybe able to get an extra trip in for next year.

Am a little bit worried about the internet connections here though.

When I booked it was $207 per week with 10℅ discount code on Agoda. 760 thb per night. Looked again now they want $360+ per week, ridiculous. Look elsewhere at that price.

:) bangkok - 2 months :D chiang mai - 5 months :P pattaya - 6 trips and counting 

Remember it's high season prices now anyway i would never book with any agent after

already visiting the hotel and getting much lower prices and paying a deposit.

Agoda etc is just a means to an end. Some places charge more for their walk in rate than online and vice versa. I remember staff at one resort telling me to book online on my phone while I was standing in the lobby because it's cheaper.

15000 isn't really that cheap. Most places will charge a premium over the govt rate so if you have ac on a lot it can run to 2-3k. 18000/30 days (check how they define a month too, some will say 4 weeks, 28 days) = 600 per night. That's probably their normal rate in low season with daily cleaning. I would ask for a bigger discount or free cleaning or something. Your gf is Thai so you can get a much better deal IMO.

Archived