IGNORED

Jomtien Beach Road Freelancers

Essexlad79

Hi All something that I have yet to do this trip is to pick up a freelancer from beach road. I had a stroll last night between the big Jomtien sign and Soi 8 and didn't see any ladies, mind you it was between 6 & 7pm so maybe too early? Please let me know where is the best place to meet these ladies, roughly what the pick up is like and what prices are expected/ paid. Would also be good if guys could share their experiences and also what is the quality like ? Many thanks in advance.

You might want to take a stroll down Pattaya Beach road. At the times you mentioned should be quite a few ladies out and about. In regards to pricing, between 500 to 1000 Bht ST depending on their looks and age and your bargaining skills. Happy hunting

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

Thanks mate but was particularly interested in Jomtien Beach Road but appreciate the info.

Never heard of hookers on Jomtien Beach Road. 

I'm not saying there aren't any, just saying I've never heard of it before.

Hi All something that I have yet to do this trip is to pick up a freelancer from beach road. 

Thanks mate but was particularly interested in Jomtien Beach Road but appreciate the info.

YOU'RE AT THE WRONG BEACH ROAD   :Think1:  :LOL2:  :HaHaHa1:

Mate you are looking on the wrong beach road.

Here is a map, you're looking where the one red arrow is when you should be looking where the three red arrows are.

pattaya-map.gif

Thanks guys I knew about Pattaya Beach Road just wondered if the same applied to Jomtien Beach Road.

From your responses guess not lol

There are occasionally a few ladies available on Jomtien Beach Road, usually between 8 and midnight. They are cheap, usually around 500 baht. They like to give blowjobs, which is good. Nevertheless, it is disconcerting when she takes out her teeth and puts them in a glass of water before commencing the BJ!  

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

On Jomtien's beach road there are only a few freelancers at night, nothing on the scale of Pattaya BR. 

Thanks guys I knew about Pattaya Beach Road just wondered if the same applied to Jomtien Beach Road.

From your responses guess not lol

I think it's more a few FL ladyboys over that way?

Yes there are a few LBs close to soi 5.

Sometimes I'll go eat dinner on the south end of Jomtien and on the ride back I've seen more ladyboys than actual ladies trying to get customers in the Soi 5 area.   

Currently there are a few (can count them on your fingers) between Soi 5-7 on both sides of Beach Road starting around 6:00 p.m. and ending much earlier than their Pattaya  Beach Road sisters. They're generally older, and not particularly attractive but cheap. Most will be wearing black dresses, not in mourning. They're more ladyboys later in the evening and early a.m. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I think it's more a few FL Ladyboys over that way?

Yes I've only ever seen LB on Jomtien Beach Road at night... I only go down there to grab some food because its near my home.....theres some nice little hideaway bars with girls in Jomtien though if you want to avoid the crowds

• 5 weeks later...

There are occasionally a few ladies available on Jomtien Beach Road, usually between 8 and midnight. They are cheap, usually around 500 baht. They like to give blowjobs, which is good. Nevertheless, it is disconcerting when she takes out her teeth and puts them in a glass of water before commencing the BJ!  

Best blow job I ever had was a girl who took her teeth out twas HEAVEN

In Jomtien the largest selection is not FL's on the street but bar girls.

Soi with several bars and lot of girls.Forget the soi number: it is about 250 m south of the corner where the police booth is.

Big bar area about 300-400m straight inland across the new main road. Walk up maybe soi 5 or 6. Lot of girls.

Several bars on road just inland from police booth. I took a LT from Shenanigans.

When I was there, 300 bar fine and 1000-1500 for the girl.

I live past Jomtien so I often ride home on Jomtien beach road home to enjoy the beach..... they are out later, usually past 11 pm and yes most LB with some girls.  but the selection sucks, there is usually less and 5 LB/GG out there and some are scary looking.  Better cruz down to pattaya!

• 1 month later...

Forget to meet any SW in Jomtien during day time or early in the evening. But even at night the selection is so bad that a 10 baht bus ride to pattay is more than worth

yeah, i found a few in my 2 years living here in jomtien... some pretty ropy ones and not many - too many ladyboys as well.... you can always go to bush mountain which is not that far away and the girls just as rough as jomtien....  i mostly paid 500b and 700b for the best one... they all know how much they are worth - you may as well go to a massage parlour, I normally get the price down to 700b with much better looking ones for bbbj and fs - and upto an hour... sometimes 2 shots (this is only in jomtien)

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

I have seen ladyboys/katoeys and girls FL on Jomtien beach, not like pattaya but there are some.   Not worth it to travel to get them there but if you are already there then you can find some

but the selection sucks

Well, I damn well hope so!

• 5 months later...

Ive lived in Jomtien for a couple of years now and Ive never seen more than about 5 freelancers on beach road who normally stand to the right of the police hut (Soi 5). A  guess would be 50/50 lady and ladyboy and not exactly hot stuff. The bars are a better bet for choice.

Archived