Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hotel advice

jonboy657

Opey de Place on soi Lengkee. Half a block off Buakhao

Had a look at D Apartment? http://www.dapartment.com/index.php

Sent from my awesome LG G4 using Tapatalk

D apartment is good.

In case of your girl getting a massive period in the middle of the night the cost of new bedsheets is 800 Baht. Don't worry about cost of mattres. They will just turn it up side down.  :GoldenSmile1:  Room 304. 

Nothing like waking up in the morning, covered in a blood, lying in a pool of blood, next to someone you never saw before, not remembering last 12 hours of your stay in Pattaya....I was sober in a 0.01 sec. 

D apartment is good.

In case of your girl getting a massive period in the middle of the night the cost of new bedsheets is 800 Baht. Don't worry about cost of mattres. They will just turn it up side down.  :GoldenSmile1:  Room 304. 

Nothing like waking up in the morning, covered in a blood, lying in a pool of blood, next to someone you never saw before, not remembering last 12 hours of your stay in Pattaya....I was sober in a 0.01 sec. 

:WhoSaw1: Err yes,but what about D apartments themselves? :WinkGrin1:

I`ve actually got this down on my list of possibles for next time,so thanks for the pics!

Just got back from staying at D hotel, room was identical to the one in the pictures above, Initially I booked online for a week but then re-booked at the desk as I was very comfortable there. so here is my opinion on the place:

The staff were very pleasant and helpful, the room had a comfortable bed and a decent 2 seater leather chair, the aircon was quiet and very satisfactory and there was a fan as well. They do not provide complimentary shower gel or shampoo, no big deal as I always bring my own, the shower was hot but the sink water was not, just lukewarm. They do provide mini soaps and also shower caps for the ladies in the bathroom, lighting is good too for shaving and they have a socket handy for the electric razor as well

The room service is decent but limited in choice and stops at around 10pm, however there is a microwave by the lift in the lobby which you are free to use, there is also complimentary coffee in the lobby near the computer section. The room has a good size heater/ kettle and you get 2 free coffee, creamer and sugars a day.

The room has a good size fridge, they do not stock it with anything more than the complimentary 2 bottles of water, which I like and even if you don't drink it they leave 2 more waters the next day. The lobby has a fridge with reasonably priced drinks and you can ask at reception for a bottle opener, I recall a large Leo was 70 baht and a soda water was 15 baht.

The TV has plenty of channels, the kettle is good, safe is spacious enough for a laptop, There is a deep sink in the room as well which is unusual but handy and an airing maiden on the balcony for drying your clothes.

The area itself is quiet and there is a little massage shop opposite which charges 99 baht for a foot massage, the small, older lady there (early 40's and works alone) is really sweet and worth inviting up to your room for a massage in my opinion.

Overall this place is well worth a stay and I find if you book at the desk you can get the room for 1000 baht a night (same as D apartments balcony rooms in the next street, that place also has non balcony rooms for 700 baht) which is cheaper than online, however this comes at the cost of cleaning every 2 days (they give you 4 coffees, 4 towels, etc) instead of every day.

For the price this place is very worthy of anyone's consideration, great location and a bit of a hidden gem.

Archived