Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Fare from Brisbane. Very reasonably priced.

frederick786

Booked a flight today. Direct Brisbane to Bangkok return. Travelling March 2017. Full price A$690.   

This is the lowest I have ever paid.    Thai Airways.

Is anyone doing any better than this?    I will add that I am talking about direct flights only.

I am very curious.

Looking to travel again possibly in a couple of weeks from brisbane and about $680 this is the cheapest ive seen for a while andbthats off bestjet.com the promotions offered on the thai air website are nil when i last checked... the best i have flown to bkk direct on thais was $720... you can get cheaper with air asia or scoot leaving from coolangatta but you will have 1 to 2 stops... for me direct flight only.... OP $680 is a great price....

Even Airasia will be $300+$300 for a return trip with a stop over in KL and landing in gold coast so that is a bargain.

I only fly Thai these days from brissy.

I use last minute, they are the cheapest I can find.

However, with the latest news, I'm just deciding whether to come in November or wait out til next year.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

That is a great price. Flying out around Feb march myself. Thanks.

I signed up for fare alerts with Liligo. Was then redirected to Expedia to book.

Still having that  "how long has this shit been going on?" feeling.    In the past I considered  A$900 to be a good price. Very happy with this one!  

Try scoot, dept from Gold Coast to Don Mueng, they usually have flights for under $250- one way. Just don't get the extra baggage or in flight meal, you'll be fine

;)

cheapest i have seen is 657 with thai if you are flexible on dates, qantas had a sale in august with bkk for $600 return again cheapest I have seen

I usually fly air asia, used to be around $500 return outside of sales, if you are flexible with dates at the moment, $350 return is possible

Last flight was in august with scoot for $380 return, scoot has a sale every tuesday morning, just have to keep an eye on them.

Booked a flight today. Direct Brisbane to Bangkok return. Travelling March 2017. Full price A$690.   

Is anyone doing any better than this?    I will add that I am talking about direct flights only.

I am very curious.

Good to know.

Unfortunately business class still in the region of $4k return.

Good deals on economy though.

I am impulsive and normally book up for the same day or next day.

As far as I know Thai Air is the only direct flight to BKK from BNE (unless someone can tell me any different).

I do not like stop-overs, I did try once Coolangatta, KL then BKK. 

I was going to go next week, but I have put it off.

Thanks for the info.

Try scoot, dept from Gold Coast to Don Mueng, they usually have flights for under $250- one way. Just don't get the extra baggage or in flight meal, you'll be fine

;)

Just looked at Scoot, but it was via Singapore - no direct flights to BKK (unless you know different)

I signed up for fare alerts with Liligo. Was then redirected to Expedia to book.

Still having that  "how long has this shit been going on?" feeling.    In the past I considered  A$900 to be a good price. Very happy with this one!  

If you do Expedia - can you still do e-check-in .. This is why I book direct with the Thai Air website (book the seat you want save a lot of time at the airport, by going down the fast e-check-in line). 

Have never done e-check-in.  I'm not familiar with much tech. stuff so can't answer that question.

I am very curious.

I'll be booking my direct flight from Brissy in around a week and a half so hopefully it will be as cheap as yours mate.

I'll be booking my direct flight from Brissy in around a week and a half so hopefully it will be as cheap as yours mate.

What dates you going capt?

If you do Expedia - can you still do e-check-in .. This is why I book direct with the Thai Air website (book the seat you want save a lot of time at the airport, by going down the fast e-check-in line).

Yes you can still check in on the Thai Air website 1 day before flight. I use Expedia most of the time for flights and sometimes for hotels also.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

I have noticed Thai Air prices dropping lately compared to what they were for the last couple of years. Also as of this month they are introducing new planes A350's I think. I am looking at March out of Melbourne myself but have to wait until later in November to make sure I can take the time off. The cheapest I have found with Thai Air was $680, Jetstar is cheaper at under $600 but I am not too keen on them through prior flights with them.

I have noticed Thai Air prices dropping lately compared to what they were for the last couple of years. Also as of this month they are introducing new planes A350's I think. I am looking at March out of Melbourne myself but have to wait until later in November to make sure I can take the time off. The cheapest I have found with Thai Air was $680, Jetstar is cheaper at under $600 but I am not too keen on them through prior flights with them.

As the Australian Authorities have refused to allow Thai Airways to use the A350 on

the Melbourne -Bangkok route (for now) expect Thai to use the A350 to European destinations including London.

As the Australian Authorities have refused to allow Thai Airways to use the A350 on[/size]the Melbourne -Bangkok route (for now) expect Thai to use the A350 to European destinations including London.[/size]

I was reading an article the other day and they were saying approval should be in place by the end of October to begin flights.

Only getting prices in the high $900s for a return flight in April from Brisbane with Thai. Who are you booking through?

Good to know.

Unfortunately business class still in the region of $4k return.

Good deals on economy though.

I am impulsive and normally book up for the same day or next day.

As far as I know Thai Air is the only direct flight to BKK from BNE (unless someone can tell me any different).

I do not like stop-overs, I did try once Coolangatta, KL then BKK. 

I was going to go next week, but I have put it off.

Thanks for the info.

If coming from Bangkok or Phuket to Sydney / Melbourne some Business class fares can be found from around $930 - $1400 return on Malaysian Airlines.

Pity it is not ex Australia.

Only getting prices in the high $900s for a return flight in April from Brisbane with Thai. Who are you booking through?

Signed up with Liligo for daily fare alert.

I'm on last minute right now and flights with Thai are $885 return in April.

But Cathay Pacific has for $639 with 1 hour in Hong Kong

What dates you going capt?

Planning on arriving in Pattaya 10th February, staying there for 2 weeks plus.   

Waiting on settlement payment locked in for 24 October (7 days time) then I'll book my direct Flight; already booked August Suites accommodation. 

I got$622 Sydney Swampy Direct on Thai in February

Booked it on STA

Which was $14 cheaper than the best advertised price Skyscanner was offering

The feeling as you have as you slide your cock into some Thai Girl and you think how good does this feel ????????I WANT THAT SOON

CountdownClockCodes.com

Archived