IGNORED

lk royal wing

jonboy657

At last check, girl-friendly = yes, but always best to get an email from the property with a current date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Currently resident hotel superb girl friendly joiner fee 500b not my thing (power) problem dreary walk of soi buakao but if you have lady on moto taxi who cares

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Joiner fee for second gal, not first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Joiner fee for second gal, not first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Correct, under current policy all LK group Pattaya hotels first guest no charge each consecutive guest 500 baht, might seem like a lot but if you can find the same quality, price and serviced hotel with a smaller fee go for it, then also stop and consider whether your going to be having threesomes and orgies every night, if you are good luck to you, if not the 500 baht doesnt seem that big an issue to me

i don't know but i would suspect that the "joiner fee" is directed at indian men who go out hunting in groups of 6 and then take one lady who they share between them. like when some india people visit a chai shop in india, they order one glass of tea and 6 glasses.

just because i am paranoid does not mean that they are not following me.

i don't know but i would suspect that the "joiner fee" is directed at indian men who go out hunting in groups of 6 and then take one lady who they share between them. like when some india people visit a chai shop in india, they order one glass of tea and 6 glasses.

I understand this was an attempt at humor, how ever rather flawed, seeing as a standard hotel room has a maximum occupancy rule, the gentlemen would first need to be guests staying at said hotel and then meet in the room the sharing was to take place in thus no joiner fee would be applicable, unless two of the boys were sharing a room and the lady were to be the third guest who would be charged a 500 baht fee, im sure the many indian BM's appreciate your stereotype though, thanks for a silly post there havent been enough today....

I've stayed at LK royal suite plenty times.

I'm pretty sure it's in front of royal wing?

I also prefer to stay at the second building above 7/11 away from reception.

I always tipped the security guard 500 on first day and never had a problem taking additional girls up to the room at no charge.

I sometimes grab a bottle of coke or something too from 7/11 to give to him as I walk past.

A little generosity goes a long way in Pattaya

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Every hotel I have looked the world over lets rooms on a dual occupancy basis and charge extra for a additional adult guest in a dual occupancy designed room. I assume it is to dissuade stereotypes from occupying the rooms. Fire and other evacuation considerations also spring to mind. Buildings are designed for a maximum occupancy.

Archived