IGNORED

Review - At Mind Premier Suites - Awesome

aquaracer

Ive just returned home after a 2 week stay here.

https://www.agoda.com/en-gb/at-mind-premier-suites-hotel/hotel/pattaya-th.html

The only reason that I chose this hotel was down to my Favourite hotel -Pattaya Blue Sky, being fully booked and my 2nd favourite - Bella Villa Prima, had doubled its price over night!

This turned out to be a blessing.

Ok, the negative 1st, well the only negative, and I'm not even sure its that much of a neg after staying there to be fair - It could be a little off the beaten  track for some. Its situated on SOi 12 Pattaya Klang, but turn right out of the hotel and walk for 10 mins and your on SOi Baukau. Turn left and walk for 15 minutes and you come out on 2nd Road opposite Soi 6. I found it quite handy and central to a lot of the attractions.

hotel itself - Very New, Modern, Clean, good facilities - Swimming Pool, Gym , Restaurant etc

Room - Super Modern, Comfy bed, in fact the best Ive slept on in Pattaya. The sheets and pillow cases are soft. Towels are great quality and soft. Big LED TV with HD channels. WIFI was spot on, fast and never let me down. Full Kitchen with Microwave, Hob, Fridge and even a Brand new Samsung Washing machine!

Bathroom - Large, Modern, big walk in Rain shower.

Staff - The best I have found yet, very friendly and helpful, always greeted with a smile. Couldn't do enough for me.

Area - As mentioned a bit farther away from beach road than I normally stay, but the walk is fine, and it felt a safe area, with many other hotels along the same Soi. The usual Family Mart, 7/11 very close to hotel. Not many places to eat or drink though.

Price - fantastic for the money, cost me 886 baht per night, and thats in the current weak state of the English Pound at the min, it was about half the price of my other 2 favourite hotels and that point, and I always thought they were cheap!

GIRL FRIENDLY - YES, very much so. The reception will take the girls card every time and get them to sign in to a visitors book. Upon leaving the reception staff rang up everytime to check everything was ok, before letting the girl leave. 

I can honestly say, this is one of the best hotels that I have stayed at in any country. And I will not hesitate to stay there again. Highly recommend :)

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Can somebody please turn my pics the right way up? Pissing iPhone always does it  :Cuss:

Looks great, I was looking at this place, but went wit old faithful April suites. Any moto taxis close by? I hate walking 555

Yes mate there was 3 of them sat right next to the hotel on the left, and another 3 sat outside the Family mart about 100 meters away on the right. You would have no issues

how much was room

I'm just guessing here, but it looks to me like it's worth about 886 THB per night.

I stayed here last year for one night when I returned from koh Chang earlier. I agree hotel is great and comfy. But felt the location was the only knock. But like oP said 10 min walk down to 2nd road - Soi 6.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great review and I love the look of the room. Rarely explore that area so might be time to do that. Appreciated.

I'm staying there with my mom for 15 nights landing on Friday, it's her first trip so hope the hotel is nice, looks ok

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Archived