Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Japanese IT giant Fujitsu plans 1,800 UK job cuts

News Bandit

"Fujitsu insisted the announcement was not linked to Britain’s vote in June to leave the European Union" . 

As they explicitly mention this you know it's the one and only reason ... 

"Fujitsu insisted the announcement was not linked to Britain’s vote in June to leave the European Union" . 

As they explicitly mention this you know it's the one and only reason ... 

And so Brexit will help Britain ?

No !

The job loses start with many more to follow but none to replace them.

Stupid stuipid stupid but their country and they made their own choice 

And so Brexit will help Britain ?

No !

The job loses start with many more to follow but none to replace them.

Stupid stuipid stupid but their country and they made their own choice 

What would you know?

£ is lower, exports are rising, as is the economy, good time for foreign companies to invest in their UK holdings.

I am seeing it at ground level, jobs will come from that. Just giving a bit of balance.  

What would you know?

£ is lower, exports are rising, as is the economy, good time for foreign companies to invest in their UK holdings.

I am seeing it at ground level, jobs will come from that. Just giving a bit of balance.  

You have no idea - that is what I know.

What is my job ?, my area of expertise ?, my knowledge base ?, my input ?

"What would you know ?" is a question in the context you provide that presupposes you know me and all about me.

You know nothing of me !

And obviously nothing about Brexit and its terrible effects on the UK economy short, medium and long term..

Those all will become very obvious soon, even to the least receptive of the truth

I do know something of you, you are not British and you don't live in Britain..

But obviously your job, your great knowledge base, your expertise and your input with regards to the British politics should be something that I should take great notice of.

Forgive me for disagreeing.

Samsung were going to relaunch the Note 7 this October in the UK but because of Brexit decided not to. (all the remoaners were buying them as incendiary devices) 

I do know something of you, you are not British and you don't live in Britain..

But obviously your job, your great knowledge base, your expertise and your input with regards to the British politics should be something that I should take great notice of.

Forgive me for disagreeing.

67260536.jpg                                                                                                               

This is more about a transformation of their services business, currently being delivered with UK staff, for the last 5 years there has been a significant push from their competitors to deliver services from near & off shore locations, Fujitsu has been losing business due to this higher cost base, hence the decision to transform significant parts of it with a view to address this.

How do I know, I work in this sector for one of fujitsu's competitors and run their European & Asia-Pac business

Archived