IGNORED

Beech road girl friendly

Toon Turner

before i went to my virgin trip to pattaya, i was so sure beach road would be my go to hunting /playing ground. i even started cringeworthy threads on here about asking about "beach road hotspots" coz it is a 3?km long road. the first 3 days i booked into "at sea residence", a hotel just above pattaya beer garden which is kind of 2%beach road and 98% Walking Street. this hotel sucked and i changed to Areca Lodge (soi diana,near lk metro) followed by view talay 6 on BR/2nd road, which is a condo but you have daily cleaning and fresh towels if you book via booking.com.

maybe you could elaborate why you want to stay in a beach road hotel. staying on BR for farming BR freelancers is a bad idea, coz you have way more fun elsewhere. pattaya is so small that you can hit to Walking Street, soi honey, soi buakhao etc. within 5 -10 minutes by feet or motorcycle taxi/baht bus.

edit: 1200 baht per night

VT6 is about 2-2.5k per night for short time

there is a really nice hotel on soi excite calles sc villa. it is  located just past excite club toward 3rd road on the right hand side. it is basically a 1 min walk from the soi diana/soi buakhao crossing. a big room is 1100 b in low und 1300 in high season. small rooms for 700b look like shit, don't book those. but the big ones are great, a real bargain.

sorry for my bad england.

Hi lads can anyone give any info on a decent beech road location hotel ,torn between beech road and lk metro .Newbie needing advice .

Forgot to mention looking at around 1200 baht per night

I've stayed at Flipper Lodge Soi 8. About 50 mtrs inside the soi towards BR side.

Good clean hotel. Good Breakfast spread, till noon.

Had internet only in the lobby earlier, now has wi-fi in each room.

Per night rates should be more or less close to your budget for the regular rooms.

Guest friendly with security depositing the IDs. Took two girls to the room without any charges.

the girl on beach road will most probably have a short time room to go to  for about 300 extra

beach road is 2.5 km long 100s of places

LK Metro is only 500 meters from beach road 

you are still asking about places everything is walking distance

if you got a girl and she doesn't want to walk get a motor taxi 50 baht anywhere

or baht bus for 10 along the route

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

AA residence fits your location and price

Just very rundown

Tigers 2017 premiers 

Archived