IGNORED

Wireless Ear Buds

Lefty6262

Hi,

I’m looking for wireless ear buds. Several years ago Mike’s had a floor dedicated to electronic gadgets, a lot of which was underground brand names.  If I recall, Mike’s no longer has a floor dedicated to electronic gadgets. Just looking for something inexpensive and thought while I was here I may pick up a pair. . Any ideas?  Thanks

Most cheaper bluetooth wireless buds are basically one bluetooth receiver and a wire to the other ear. Bluetooth is notoriously hard to sync across two ears, so that's why there's a big jump in price and quality in BT headphones. The better ones with two, independent BT headsets are usually closer to $200US and more. 

Thanks for the information. I picked up a pair at the IT Center, which I think is on South Pattaya Road.  I plan to use them when I run. The quality sounds good and not having to deal with a wire while I run is even better.

PDSCN4556.JPG

Sounds, to me, like something that would get lost fairly quickly.

Some people can take care of their stuff..   ;) 

Thanks for the information. I picked up a pair at the IT Center, which I think is on South Pattaya Road.  I plan to use them when I run. The quality sounds good and not having to deal with a wire while I run is even better.

The latter part is likely the most-important factor. Enjoy! 

Thanks for the information. I picked up a pair at the IT Center, which I think is on South Pattaya Road. I plan to use them when I run. The quality sounds good and not having to deal with a wire while I run is even better.

How do they charge and how's battery life?

That was my main concern with bud type BT, the size and therefore life of battery.

i like go for long slow runs.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived