Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

Sign in to follow this  
mikejones911

First time visit info needed.

Recommended Posts

mikejones911

Hello, 

 

Going to Ho Chi Minh City Or Hanoi for the first time not sure which city to go to, anyone able to recommend a guest friendly hotel and what part of the city to stay at that has good bars? Is there any site like this for Vietnam? Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by mikejones911

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonfull

Hi mate Ho Chi Minh is a great starting point! Me and my mate stopped in district one its bars become busy as night falls, lots of backpackers as for guest friendly hotels just ask hotel when booking! We flee to Nha Trang £60 return decent place and then back to Ho Chi Minh and hydrofoil down Saigon River to Vung tau, try a trip down to the Mekong Delta loads to see just take your time and enjoy! I'd look elsewhere for info on different forums to be honest you'll get all the info you need!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikejones911

Thanks for the info. All booked up and got hotel near bui vien.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
storytime

Your not allowed to take guest to hotels there's no bars with girls and certainly no gogos all you got are freelancers, take them to a short time hotel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlowlyMan

Last I read, You need to be married to the girl to take her to your room. Has that changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moustache
On 10/22/2016 at 0:59 AM, storytime said:

Your not allowed to take guest to Hotels there's no bars with girls and certainly no gogos all you got are freelancers, take them to a short time Hotel.

On Bui Vien there are a few bars with girls that are not freelancers. There are short time hotels around these girls know very well. They usually try to charge tourists 1.5 Million + BF for ST. An expat / regular customer would pay around 1M ST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rhf69
On 10/8/2016 at 20:33, mikejones911 said:

Hello, 

 

Going to Ho Chi Minh City Or Hanoi for the first time not sure which city to go to, anyone able to recommend a guest friendly hotel and what part of the city to stay at that has good bars? Is there any site like this for Vietnam? Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi Mike,

Did you find any guest friendly hotels?

Where would you recommend staying?

Edited by rhf69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikejones911
On 2018-08-16 at 06:04, rhf69 said:

Hi Mike,

Did you find any guest friendly hotels?

Where would you recommend staying?

In Hanoi nope but majority were massage spots and hard to find girls to bring back. Saigon Gia ven hotel is guest friendly. I stayed at Alagon Central hotel & Spa. Vietnam is a blast. Had lots of fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bigbadbaz
On 24/08/2018 at 02:17, mikejones911 said:

In Hanoi nope but majority were massage spots and hard to find girls to bring back. Saigon Gia ven hotel is guest friendly. I stayed at Alagon Central Hotel & Spa. Vietnam is a blast. Had lots of fun. 

Hi Mike

The Alagon looks good. My mate and I being doing Patts 10 yrs and got bored with same old same old. 

We are back in December and looking at Vietnam. From your experiences where is the best place to go and have fun

Both hotels look good which one was the better, location, quality etc, they both look like the sort of place we stay not stupidly expensive or too cheap, we normally stay in Mercure in Patts and Dynasty Grande in Bkk

Any thoughts would be appreciated Mike.

Baz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikejones911
8 hours ago, bigbadbaz said:

Hi Mike

The Alagon looks good. My mate and I being doing Patts 10 yrs and got bored with same old same old. 

We are back in December and looking at Vietnam. From your experiences where is the best place to go and have fun

Both hotels look good which one was the better, location, quality etc, they both look like the sort of place we stay not stupidly expensive or too cheap, we normally stay in Mercure in Patts and Dynasty Grande in Bkk

Any thoughts would be appreciated Mike.

Baz

It really depends on the room. Alagon rooms where nothing special the pictures made it look way better then it is. Would take it with grain of salt. Saigon his ven hotel looks good. Depend on what you. Biu vien was the majority of the spots I hung out. Cheap bears and lots of people watching. It’s not like pattay when it comes to girls. Harder to find. Tinder and we chat had a lot of fake profiles. When girls showed up it wouldn’t be the ones you were talking to. They still looked doable but not what you thought. Messages on the Main Street were expense but I’d get them at the side streets they will be cheaper. I would recommend going to Saigon. I had a blast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bigbadbaz

Cheers Mike,

thanks for the reply, will carry on with the research but Saigon looks favourable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.