Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Faitex sports club and hotel

Popdatasss

Hi all, I've been to Thailand many times and have always stay at LK Metro and never had issues bring back a girl, anyone stayed at fairtex and know if it's guest friendly?

I'm looking on doing some Muay Thai training so this place would be idea as it's close to all the action.

Any tips or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Yes it's girl friendly

On my recent trip my TGF wanted to stay there as she had been there before with a previous customer who was into Muay Thai , I checked the place out and decided it was a little off the beaten track for me.I personally wouldn't decribe the place as being "close to the action"

As you say you're looking to do some Muay Thai training.Therefore it's perfect for that reason but I would rather stay closer to the action and pop over to Fairtex for training purposes

ive stayed here and found it a little bit too far out .  if you're training twice a day maybe its fine but you are not in the action so to speak. the other issue is or at least it was for me was walking in at night /leaving with a brass on your arm in that style of hotel. by that I mean the vast majority were families and couples not single lads as you would get on lk.

Thanks for the replay guys, where you you recommend?

How about the "LK the empress or Pattaya discovery beach hotel?

I don't mind walking down to the training center daily as long as it's not too far. Would rather be closer for eh action haha

Cheers all

Looking at the map Fairtex doesn't seem to be that far away from the baht bus route at the Dolphin roundabout?

Looking at the map Fairtex doesn't seem to be that far away from the baht bus route at the Dolphin roundabout?

it isn't far as you say but I like a 10 second walk out my hotel to the action so to speak not jumping on and off baht buses to get home .  I prefer staying  buakhao area for ease of getting everywhere.

Thanks for the replay guys, where you you recommend?

How about the "LK the empress or Pattaya discovery beach hotel?

I don't mind walking down to the training center daily as long as it's not too far. Would rather be closer for eh action haha

Cheers all

I would choose the Empress from those two

Archived