IGNORED

How to say a few phrases in Thai? (help request)

ekku

Ok. Something's going on and I need to cover my back but I don't quite know how to say it in Thai. So here are some phrases I might want to say in Thai.

1. Can you keep a secret?

2. I want to tell you something.

3. I'll tell you more face-to-face ok?

I don't trust google translate or any other program.

Thanks in advance!

In thai or latin transcript? I suppose it doesnt have to be accurate/literary as long as the meaning is there?

Thai is fine! I can probably find the correct spelling myself if get the words first. I didn't exactly decide yet what to say... well I might as well explain what happened too.

I got the line id of a lady I saw in a massage shop a few months ago. After my visit there, there wasn't any communication until last night when I sent a hello to her. I asked her if she still worked and if I can come and see her again. She said yes but that she moved to a different shop (which is closer to me too). She didn't tell me what shop until a few hours before I was supposed to go see her. Then it turns out it's a shop where I already have someone I see every time I visit that shop. Anyway, I walk in the shop on time. As soon as the ladyboy cashier sees me, she calls out to my regular ML that she's got a customer. "sh*t" Then she walks me further in the shop holding my hand and starts this "did you miss me" flirting. Then there's the lady who I had come to see. Everyone was there. "Who do you choose?" I was in trouble. My regular promised to get angry at me if I ever go upstairs with someone else. Well how was I supposed to know this lady also worked there now? It was her first day at that shop anyway. So I've got some explaining to do if I want to go to that shop again and not feel awkward.

I thought I'd start with the new lady who I ended up choosing tonight. I want to explain to her what the deal was with the other lady before they become best friends or worst enemies or whatever. Then I should say something to my regular ML. I haven't figured out what, yet. I don't think I can have two regulars in the same shop, at least not with the benefits. Who knows, maybe I've already lost the benefits.

Anyway. Whatever I say to them I want them to know that I want to keep it confidential. But I don't know how to say that. There's one more phrase I'd like to know:

4. Could you pass on a message for me please?

Thanks!

My Thai is very basic so I cant really translate it,but could say the same thing more or less like this:

1. Can you keep a secret?

มีอะไร​บางสิ่ง​ที่​อยากบอก​ ช่วยอย่าบอกคนอืนๆนะได้ไหมครับ

2. I want to tell you something.

มีเรื่อง​ที่อยากบอกคุณ

3. I'll tell you more face-to-face ok?

ขอคุยกันคนเดี่ยว ได้ไหม​ครับ​

If your Thai is levels above mine then just ignore this post ;)

What I would say:

1. เก็บความลับได้ไหม

2. มีอะไรอยากบอก

3. Something like เจอกันแล้วคุยกันต่อนะ but there are probably better ways to say it

4. ฝากข้อความหน่อยได้ไหม

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

What's the secret?

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

Can't you  use English?

What language do you use when bouncing up and down on them ?

Thai all the way. Although tonight I was very quiet, like a tail between my legs. I wanted to say sorry to my regular ML without the other lady noticing it but there was simply no chance of privacy.

What's the secret?

The Secrets would obviously be me speaking about the ladies behind their backs. Of course I'd try to not lie but I might not tell them the same truths in person. 

Can't you  use English?

I asked one of the ladies tonight what she's going to do if the customer doesn't speak any Thai. Her answer was that she won't understand him. So I couldn't really communicate with her in English.

What's the secret?

This too: I would tell my regular that I felt so bad tonight. But what would happen if she told the new lady what I said? I had a good time with her. Well let's see how things turn out in the next few days and weeks.

Thanks slick and others. I used the phrases already. I got an "ok" sticker from the receptionist so she at least understood my message. Then I got to talk with my usual choice of ML. She gave me a full load of it.

IMG_3584.JPG

Believing everything she says is one thing but I'd like to understand everything she says too. There's one line that I don't really get:

ไหนบอกจะไม่ลืม?

I understand every word but I still don't get the meaning of this sentence. Can anyone help?

Haven't see this construction before either, but my dictionary says ไหนบอกว่า... - but you said that ...

So: ไหนบอกจะไม่ลืม - but you said you wouldn't forget

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Archived