IGNORED

Where can Thai's easily get a Visa to

T-T-T

I was just wondering which countries Thai's can easily get a visa to. 

Personally I have travelled to turkey with a thai girl they don't need a visa and I believe they don't need a visa to russia. 

Egypt I think use to be ok as well. 

Just wondering if anybody has experience of getting a thai person a visa to another country and it was just a formality and success is high.

More interested in countries west of turkey that but would be interested to here anybody experience. I do like to travel and like to bring along a thai friend.  

i think you will need to look up the rules for the given countries you wish to visit, i would think that most of europe will require some sort of visa.

But i have hear of instances where it did not seem too much of an issue getting a Thai a tourist visa.

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

Cheers Tezia 

I found this which was useful but still it doesn't give chances of success to visa countries. I cannot find much ...  I know I need a visa to turkey or india from the UK but it is almost a given I will get it  so its this type of information I am sor of looking for where we can apply for a visa but it is almost a given a thai person will get it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Thai_citizens

Australia usually no problems

America, good luck trying 

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_countries_can_Thai_citizens_go_to_without_a_Visa

or this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Thai_citizens

Don't know if this has any errors but this is a pretty complete list.

The countries or regions that grant visa-free or visa-on-arrival to personal Thailand passport holders are:

• 90 days for all passport type.
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Chile
    • Haiti
    • Panama (Visa on arrival at 5 USD maximum stay of 90 days)
    • Peru
    • Bermuda (Maximum stay of 6 months)
    • South Korea
    • Andorra
    • Switzerland (For a traveller with valid Schengen visa only)
    • Ethiopia (on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months)
    • Kenya (Visa on arrival maximum stay of 3 months)
    • Madagascar (Visa on arrival at 28,000 MGA)
    • Fiji (Maximum stay 120 days)
    • Solomon Islands ("Visitors Permit" required, which can be obtained on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months)
  • 60 days for all passport type.
    • Nepal (Visa on arrival at 30 USD)
    • Samoa (Visa on arrival
  • 30 days for all passport type.
    • Armenia (on arrival)
    • Cambodia (Visa on arrival - tourist for $20, business for $25)
    • East Timor (Visa on arrival - $30)
    • Hong Kong
    • Indonesia
    • Laos
    • Macau
    • Malaysia
    • Maldives
    • Oman (Visa on arrival - 20 Omani rial)
    • Philippines
    • Russia
      • Transnistria
      • Abkhazia
      • South Ossetia
    • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
    • Burkina Faso (on arrival)
    • Singapore
    • South Africa
    • Sri Lanka
    • Vietnam
    • Vanuatu (Extension of stay up to 4 months in any 1 year period possible)
    • Tuvalu (on arrival for a stay of max. one month)
    • Tonga (on arrival)
    • Rwanda (on arrival provided passenger has applied for a visa through the website www.migration.gov.rw)
    • Uganda
    • Zambia
    • Burundi
    • Cape Verde (on arrival)
    • Comoros
    • Djibouti
    • Mozambique
    • Seychelles free for 1 month
    • Tanzania
    • Togo on arrival for max. 7
    • Azerbaijan
    • Georgia
    • Tajikistan (on arrival)
    • Dominica for stay of max. 21 days.
    • Micronesia
    • Niue
    • Palau Islands on arrival for a stay of max. 30 days (extension possible).
    • Marshall Islands (on arrival)
    • Mongolia
  • 15 days for all passport type.
    • Bangladesh (Visa on arrival - $50, available at Zia Airport; diplomatic and official passport for 30-day visa-free)
  • 14 days for all passport type.
    • Brunei
    • Bahrain (Visa on arrival cost 5 Bahraini dinar)
  • Others
    • Iran (1 week Visa on arrival)
    • Jordan (Visa on arrival cost 10 Jordanian dinar)
    • Maldives (Visa on arrival - 30 days)
    • Papua New Guinea (Visa on arrival cost 100 PGK)
    • Syria (Visa on arrival - payment)
    • Togo (Visa on arrival - 7 days)

I'd be careful about this, though. When I was working in Singapore, I had the TGF come and live with me for a month; she had a return plane ticket, but because she didn't have a whole bunch of cash on hand (and was ~20 years old, attractive, worked bar but had quit to come to Singapore for the month, etc.), Singapore immigration held her for about two hours before they called me to confirm that I was working in Singapore and that she would be living with me, and then they finally let her go.

This despite the fact that Thai passport holders are granted 30 days stay w/o visa.

Just saying, legal permission and the actions of immigration officials do not always coincide.

I'd be careful about this, though. When I was working in Singapore, I had the TGF come and live with me for a month; she had a return plane ticket, but because she didn't have a whole bunch of cash on hand (and was ~20 years old, attractive, worked bar but had quit to come to Singapore for the month, etc.), Singapore immigration held her for about two hours before they called me to confirm that I was working in Singapore and that she would be living with me, and then they finally let her go.

This despite the fact that Thai passport holders are granted 30 days stay w/o visa.

Just saying, legal permission and the actions of immigration officials do not always coincide.

Very true.

Entry is always at the discretion of the immigration officer. Visas, whether exempt, on arrival or applied for in advance, is just part of the process.

Australia usually no problems

America, good luck trying 

USA is a very hard now even for the UK citizen . My friend who got arrested about 30 years ago for drunk and disorderly .. few fights etc which was common back in the day . nothing major just adolescent stuff few beers getting to brave ... because of those mistakes 30 years ago he last week got refused a visa to america for a holiday.  Funnily enough 25 years ago after all that had happened and we had grown up a bit we spent 3 months traveling around california no issue but now he is not allowed in. 

Anyway back to the topic in hand anybody took there girl to somewhere like Bulgaria , Cyprus , Greece and the like.. or northern african countries like Egypt, Morocco.

Dubai I was also thinking of also.... so any experience you have would be welcome  

• 4 weeks later...

Very true , I had a Thai friend turned down at Singapore airport because she had not brought enough money to fund herself for holidays . She told them that her boyfriend is waiting at arrival lobby . Talked to him but rejected . Very strict out there if she comes alone . Better chance if come together as a couple .

Archived