IGNORED

Eastiny Bella Vista

gameover1984

Hi, just wondering what people thought of this hotel and what it's like as a budget place and how well the aircons work?

I recently stayed at the eastiny seven hotel and had to change rooms three times due to shit house aircons and even the last one started dripping water on the floor all trane brand units

Hi, just wondering what people thought of this hotel and what it's like as a budget place and how well the aircons work?

I recently stayed at the eastiny seven hotel and had to change rooms three times due to shit house aircons and even the last one started dripping water on the floor all trane brand units

I had a friend who lived here for several holidays. Rooms were at the price of 1000 BHT, if I remember well. It is necessary to choose a room away from soi 7 (some are noisy). I recommend the direction of the rooms overlooking the back of Pig and Whistle while the Norwegian reconstructed restaurant jejížaž at a price of 850 BHT name I can not remember now.
The rooms are not big, no carpets, a shower and a small bathroom, but sufficient (at least for me). Air conditioning worked well. Potential problems are always individual for a single room, as with all hotels. Breakfast is very simple and personally recommend. hotel permit always order room also without breakfast. Price could sometimes be ztlačena up the price of 850 BHT. Is it 2,3 years before already. The hotel no have a swimming pool. I recommend the room on a higher floor. (4th floor). Room cleaning every day.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Thanks mate

I often thought of this place

Tigers 2017 premiers 

I had to stay there for 1 night about 5 years ago when I got in very late. All I remember was it was a dump and I told myself I would never stay there again.

There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more. ~Charlie Sheen~

babydollsaddict.gif

I had to stay there for 1 night about 5 years ago when I got in very late. All I remember was it was a dump and I told myself I would never stay there again.

I do not know what your idea of an ideal accommodation but it certainly is not a dump. In any case, it is excellent, and I would dare say, but your description is not accurate. Maybe if you are a Hilton or Centara or siam Siam man so it certainly can not compare but it costs five times less.

Anyone can go to the room to look and surely achieve a minimum level of common accommodation on soi Buakhao.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived